for Baby Severide

4/23/2015 c9 jh126
I'm betting Shay will say dada first. After all, Shay is gonna be a daddy's girl, of that I'm sure. I think it's great they've found a really nice house to move in to.
4/23/2015 c8 jh126
So what is it? A house is too much of a commitment for Erin? I'm so glad things are looking up for my favorite couple. And I had to chuckle at Halstead's hurt feelings at being left out as a babysitter.
4/23/2015 c7 jh126
At least she finally come to her senses and acknowledged her actions had been so reckless. And as a parent (figure) I'm glad to know Voight's still rather annoyed with her over her sever lapse of judgement. I am SO glad it seems like they're on the road back to be a couple, a committed couple, again.
4/23/2015 c6 jh126
Oh hell no! I can't believe that Kelly let her walk away with that baby to go on even a mundane UC op! Now I sincerely have to question her parenting smarts (or lack of). Geez! She is so completely lucky that Kelly loves her. By all means she needed to apologize and do lotsa explaining, not that it'd matter a bit to me what she said, there could be no good enough excuse. But why the hell did he apologize? For taking off. Better that than to say something he'd be sorry for later.
4/23/2015 c5 jh126
I hate to see Kelly and Erin at odds with each other. And Erin going back to the street again, even though she had Shay with her, only to, without much of a pause, willingly hand her over to someone else also on the job. If I were Kelly, and I found that out, I'd be quite upset.
4/23/2015 c4 jh126
Yeah, and it's a wonder there wasn't drool all over Jay's desk! I'd wondered if Erin was nursing, or not. You really hadn't mentioned how or what she's been feeding Shay, till now.
4/23/2015 c3 jh126
Lol..."location didn't bother him." Cute.
4/23/2015 c2 jh126
I guess I missed just how old Shay is now. I went back after the allotted 8 weeks, and didn't have a husband who was even close to being as supportive as Kelly. My daughter took a year off with her first, couldn't with the second. Everybody's different. I like Hank in you fic. Actually I like him in Chicago, PD, he's nothing like he was originally, in Chicago Fire. Like the Grampa Hank moniker.
4/23/2015 c1 jh126
See, just can't stay away! Not sure how much I can read all at once, but enjoyed first chapter. So Baby Severide was just being fussy? I'd have had her to the doctor for sure!
4/23/2015 c116 201Daisyangel
Wow intense but a necessary chapter people need to know this can happen.
4/23/2015 c116 LaJoyMechell
Very intense indeed! So sorry that your siblings had to go through that after getting a vaccination! That's terrible...if I were you I wouldn't have got the shots either..couldn't imagine the scare...loved the chicago med characters...erin and Shay were both troopers during this tough situation...emergencies are difficult to handle , but glad that they were able to stay calm on the phone ..( I take medical classes and emergency procedures) and the most vital thing is remaining calm and talking to the operator ...Shay was such a big girl to be able to,..when she got lost and ended up making it safely into the hospital I was so proud of her..glad she spotted familiar faces and got back to her mommy...I hope for the best ember..I fel so bad for erin and kelly having to worry over their sick baby..when I had sugery i was at a children's babies cry and parents break down was no fun..please update
4/23/2015 c116 sandygirl
Oh my god thank god she's ok for know i hope, poor Erin that has got to be the worst possible thing for any mother to go through, i know what you mean about allergies but i had know idea that people could have such allergic reactions to being vaccinated, never had that problem although i do have a niece who has such a bad peanut allergy that she can't even be in the same room with them talk about a reality check on that education, I feel so bad for your family. That being said this was an excellent chapter by far one of the best and most informative but please tell me that April being in this is not gonna become a problem for our Linseride cause after everything they've been through you really can't mess with a love like theirs. Please no problems with this chick and i hope whatever it's not over means is nothing to serious cause they really don't think personally speaking with all the drama i have right now i can take much more, cause reading this story is my saving grace during the days you post.
4/23/2015 c115 sydcasy
What the hell?! UPDATE please!
4/22/2015 c115 Daisyangel
Nooooooooooooooooooooo! Ember has to be okay!
4/22/2015 c115 LaJoyMechell
Ahhhhh! I haven't even caught up with the other chapters, but decided to start from the end..but now I'm freaking out! I'm so glad that Shay took notice that something was wrong..every minute that goes by with pout oxygen to the brain is brain damage..I hope little ember will be my goodness, my heart dropped...officially scared! Aside from the heart attack , great chapter..please update
1,011 « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »