for Baby Severide

4/21/2015 c114 sandygirl
First off congrats on the grades and the scholarship that is so great and as i said before and i'm sure everyone will agree grades and school come first, that being said this was such a cute chapter Shay being jealous of Nadia and Chase was so cute and it looks like we have the terrible two's coming out in Shay getting into trouble, saying no i can just see it, i loved the whole family aspect of this, it was funny and cute. Can't wait for more and like i said we'll still be here when you get back, thanks for the updates to let me know when a new chapter is up.
4/18/2015 c113 sandygirl
All in all this was a great chapter, i've been having such a crappy day and then i got you're e-mail and then i read this update, all i can say is everything about it was so funny, so cute and made me smile and laugh so much. I just hope whatever is coming isn't to bad cause i am loving this side too them, i just loved the end the best with Chase calling them mom and dad, asking them not to make out so much was so cute but Kelly and the end with asking Erin too teach him how too shoot for when Shay starts too date. Thanks for another great update can't wait for more.
4/18/2015 c113 Michnkicks
I love this story more and more everyday! Shay and chase's relationship is so cute. I think jelly and Erin definitely need a date night. I'm so glad that embers better now she's a happy baby, and my favorite part of this chapter was chase calling them mum and dad, and asking them to bring his girlfriend over how cute:
4/16/2015 c112 sydcasy
Loved it!
4/16/2015 c112 sandygirl
Hey you have to do what you have to do for yourself, your work and school come first, that being said we'll miss you a lot but two updates a week is better than nothing, i like you would rather have a good long chapter than a rushed short one, although i'm not sure about the massive ups and downs for this family, everyday drama is fine but i don't want anything to bad cause to me between both stories i think they have had enough drama to last a life time, but as long as it's not life threatening and nobody leaving i'll deal with it. I loved this chapter so much, i just love this little girl more and more, how she is with her parents, her baby sister it's just too cute for words and i love how they're dealing with everyday life, not so sure i want Erin to go back to work i like her home with her kids but that's just me. See ya when we see you, hope everything settles down.
4/15/2015 c111 sydcasy
You just gotta love Lindseride :D:D:D:D thanks for the update, can't wait for more!
4/15/2015 c99 LaJoyMechell
Baby time! So ready, or at least I think I am...baby severide is a very patient baby, but looks like she's ready! Can't wait! Don't think erin could wait much more
4/15/2015 c111 biihzane
Well, I think they should make a little trip, since Ember'll be 11 weeks, she and Shay can stay with Chase, Cindy, Gabby, Hank and everybody else. Kelly and Erin need some time off just the two of them hahahah They're busy parents now, buy they're also married, can't let all the date thing behinde (: And Erin need to go back to work soon!
4/15/2015 c111 sandygirl
This was great for me, i didn't actually mean sex yet cause i knew Emmy was only 5 weeks old but there are other ways too have alone time and a little family time so this was great, i loved everything about this chapter but the best part was a happy, laughing baby so thanks for that, loved the daddy and shay time as well, laughed so hard when she ratted him out was to cute. I think they should have a quiet night away just the two of them, don't know if that's possible with Erin nursing but even if Hank took Shay and Chase they could still be alone in the house now that the baby is better.
4/14/2015 c110 biihzane
Oh, this is better than other things.. My sister is, and I'm making a free lactose diet now, it's hard, but we can live with it hahaha Loved the chapter, and I miss the Linseride's moments
4/14/2015 c110 sandygirl
I was hoping it wasn't that for Erin's sake cause i knew that would mean she might have to give up breastfeeding and that would just kill her cause that's her alone time with her baby, but my niece was lactose intolerant while she was pregnant and after, she breastfed and just changed her diet and went on to breastfeed her little girl till she was a year old so it can be done i just hope it's not to hard on them as a family, but it's so great to finally see what is wrong with the baby and it can be fixed. Now maybe they can actually enjoy having another baby in the house and maybe get some happy hubby, wife time together. Can't wait to see how this plays out and i hope Erin can continue to feed her because she is one determined mama if anyone can work this out she can.
4/13/2015 c109 sydcasy
I would do a whole lot mure than just punch the guy! Great update, can't wait for more!
4/13/2015 c109 biihzane
YES! I missed Erin badass hahahah Ember need to be okay soon so she can ger back to work
4/13/2015 c109 sandygirl
Thank you, thank you cause i don't know how much more this poor family can take, it just breaks my heart when little babies have to be poked and prodded and they find nothing wrong, or the jerk doctor who just blows you off. The part in the park was priceless a little of the old Erin back and the other two cops sticking up for her, what an ass hole that jerk was. Also loved the Shay part with her little boo boo and mommy kissing it away so cute. Thanks for another great update and am looking forward to see what is wrong with Emmy, hope nothing to bad.
4/12/2015 c108 sydcasy
Betting she has colic! Great update, can't wait for more.
1,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 54 .. Last Next »