for Baby Severide

4/11/2015 c108 kanikafultz123
why something got to be wrong with ember why?
4/11/2015 c108 sandygirl
So when exactly are they going to find out what is wrong with her, how much longer does this baby and family have to suffer with all this crying, if i were them i'd get another dr. because this one doesn't seem to care, i mean i know babies cry but not like that all the time unless she has colic but it doesn't sound like that, please whatever is wrong with her don't let it be too bad or life threatening cause i don't think i could handle something happening to a baby in this story. Over all i thought it was a great story, very cute with everyone there but i am getting worried. Will miss you tomorrow but i hope whatever you're doing is fun.
4/10/2015 c107 sandygirl
Ok that ending was just so worth the worry, Erin finally realizing that she's human and can fly off the handle it happens all the time especially with a new baby, i just fall in love with this couple and their family more and more each update. I just hope with Erin eating more that it works out the problems with Emmy cause she's a big baby she's gonna need to eat more which means mom is gonna need to eat more. That ending though with them all sitting around the couch and eating was just so great. Am looking forward to the next chapter so much now. Kelly is the man for coming home and handling the melt down cause truth be told not very many men could have handled that so well.
4/10/2015 c107 Michnkicks
see that ending tho! Shay was so cute apologizing and Kelly is such a good dad!
4/9/2015 c106 sydcasy
Great update, can't wait for more!
4/9/2015 c106 biihzane
Oh God.. Erin's having a panic attack? This js bad, my mom had panic syndrome whe my sister was little, and I have the same problem now, it's not easy
4/9/2015 c106 Michnkicks
Wage showing through it! You can see how much shay is effected by the new baby. Kelly knew something was wrong
4/9/2015 c106 sandygirl
Ok now you are really scaring me, please tell me this is something as simple as Erin needing to eat more and the baby will be fine cause i really don't want anything to happen to her, Poor Erin needs to calm down, i know she's over whelmed but she needs to stop being super woman and start asking for help other wise she is gonna lose it more than she already has, she needs to get a grip and stop keeping everything bottled up. Well that being said i did love Shay with the baby and how she seems to love her little sister but mommy yelling at her like that had to break both of their hearts. Just please nothing bad with this baby cause i don't think any of us reading this could handle it. But i will say don't let it be the breastfeeding either cause that would just about throw Erin over the edge and make her feel like more of a failure. I don't know if i'm gonna be excited for the next update but i'll just wait and judge tomorrow.
4/8/2015 c105 200Daisyangel
Ember is so cute and I hope she doesn't have anything really bad wrong with her.
4/8/2015 c105 Michnkicks
Aww shays such helpful big sister, I love how Erin realizes that shay can be there for her when Kelly's nt there. And that last scene with Chase and the family is cute it's like that have two small kids and one big one
4/8/2015 c105 sandygirl
Is that a good thing or a bad thing cause i don't like the sounds of this, why is this baby coughing and why does she cry so much, i know that babies cry a lot but why is she gotta have the skin to skin contact so much or is she just gonna be a mommas girl which is fine to, not so much for Erin cause she is the only one she seems happy with right now. I hope what ever you have planned isn't anything bad cause i'm loving this story right now with the two kids and how the dynamics of the family changing is, that being said i loved this chapter, Kelly and Erin together was so cute, Shay wanting to make breakfast even cuter just loved everything about this update, would be totally happy if Erin never went back to work.
4/7/2015 c104 Daisyangel
I'm glad they're slowly getting into a routine.
4/7/2015 c104 biihzane
This chapter was SO CUTE! But I can't wait for Erin to go back to work hahahah
4/7/2015 c104 sandygirl
Well i'm with you i loved everything about this chapter, it was one of your best and there have been plenty. I loved the trials of dealing with a new baby, the crying, trying to figure out what's wrong but i love that Emmy loves the skin to skin contact with mommy that was just so cute, but i think my two favorite parts were the talk with Kelly and Shay that was so cute and Erin letting Shay help give Emmy her bath and pick out her clothes for her so she wouldn't feel left out. You handled all of that so great. Also loved how she handled her mothers case with Hank not letting it get in the way with her family but still letting someone else handle it. Bravo on a great update and can't wait for more.
4/7/2015 c103 sydcasy
Great chapter, loved that part with Frozen being watched for the 100th time :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
1,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 35 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 55 .. Last Next »