for Baby Severide

3/18/2015 c86 201Daisyangel
Glad Shay's okay and I hope the cat is as well.
3/18/2015 c86 biihzane
Oh no, c'mon! Really? Hahahha I tought we'd have some real drama, and with Kelly becausa it'd be awesome, not with Shay and Erin again :/
3/18/2015 c86 sandygirl
First off you are so forgiven, i don't think i have ever been so invested in the outcome of a story ever that i couldn't wait for the update i was so anxious and all i could think about was what if something bad happened to that little girl or Erin and the baby, i was also so worried on how Kelly would react so i was happy with all outcomes. I guess that just goes to show how great of a writer you are that you had us all sitting on pins and needles waiting to see what happened. Thanks again for nothing to bad and i really can't wait for the next update, get Kelly home cause his girls really need him.
3/18/2015 c86 sydcasy
Glad Shay's ok! Great update, can't wait for more!
3/18/2015 c85 24KatRose1997
OMG! PLEase update soon!
3/17/2015 c85 201Daisyangel
Noooooooooooo!
3/17/2015 c85 biihzane
Oh noooo! Not Shay! Nooooo! Why? Why?! D:
3/17/2015 c85 sandygirl
Oh my god are you kidding me, that's just plain mean cause it's one thing to have something happen to the adults but to let something happen too that little girl is just wrong, this is so not the drama i wanted to read i'm sorry, you can't have her be to hurt please cause this would so not be good for Erin at this stage of her pregnancy not to mention what Kelly is gonna do, i just don't want him to blame her please, i was loving this chapter until the end . Thanks for the wonderful cliffhanger but can you do me a favor and warn us in the beginning of tomorrows update if this is really bad cause i want to be prepared. Well i hope this is the drama that someone wanted to read HAHAHA! Not.
3/17/2015 c85 sydcasy
OMG please tell me you didn't hit little Shay! Can't wait for more!
3/16/2015 c83 LaJoyMechell
So glad that erin is getting her rest! She needs it, Kelly's right..growing a baby is hard work...so I'm glad they worked out a plan for erin so she can one day a week to wind down!
3/16/2015 c84 biihzane
YES! Ok, I'm happy right now HAHAHAHAH And I think Chase can be.. Idk, bipolar or something?
3/16/2015 c84 sandygirl
I have no idea about this Chase guy but i get a bad feeling about him, as far as the drama goes i know we've had some really great chapters that were drama free but if we must have drama don't let it not be Erin and the baby, she had enough drama when she was pregnant with Shay, not that i want Kelly to be hurt but if it's Erin it's two people that could get hurt so what ever you have in mind please don't let it be too bad. I know you always have a little drama in life but i can't understand wanting to have constant drama in a story sorry but i like the family life as well so i say no to drama but that's just me. This was a cute update although i did miss hurricane Shay.
3/15/2015 c83 Michnkicks
Loved this chapter. Cute that Russ is getting closer to the family to.
3/15/2015 c82 LaJoyMechell
The dinner went great, not that I expected anything less...Russ is a really cool, guy, and a second father figure to erin..when Shay called him grandpa I loved it! A little saddened that Shay doesn't have grandparents beside hank..but nice to see she has a family, may not be the biggest one, but they love her and that's all that matters..erin is quite a record breaker..love all of her accomplishments and how humble she is about them..she's an amazing person...great chapter
3/15/2015 c83 biihzane
The dinner was awesome, and I love cute Linseride hahahhah BUT, can we have some drama? I think something need to happen to Kelly on the job
1,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 60 .. Last Next »