for Baby Severide

1/3/2015 c20 sandygirl
Wow i so didn't think it was her mom, never crossed my mind but this was a great chapter all around, i'm glad Kelly finally told Erin why he felt it was his fault and i'm glad Erin talked to Kelly cleared the air. Maybe now they can breathe a little easier and have some fun in their lives. Thanks again for another great update.
1/2/2015 c19 sandygirl
Okay i didn't see that coming, well god help the person that did this cause both her parents are gonna kill them, this was a good update. As far as my last review i'm well a where that relationships aren't always rainbows and sunshine but real loving relationships do show a little more feelings and love in them that's all i was saying i didn't mean to offend you or anyone.
1/2/2015 c19 sydcasy
My bet is it was Mrs Sullivan! Awesome update, can't wait for more.
1/1/2015 c18 sandygirl
so are they ever going to make up or is this the beginning of the end cause i'm seeing a more mechanical couple than anything else and that's just wrong, i mean he didn't even ask about his daughter. I need to loving playful Linseride back cause this really isn't that great to read anymore. I know couples go through things but they need to talk it out and ask each other questions and really how they're doing, she needs to make him talk instead of accusing him of things, he is so hurting but he also needs to realize he has someone there who cared and wants to help.
12/31/2014 c17 sydcasy
:D:D:D:D:D loved it and Happy New Year!
12/31/2014 c17 sandygirl
It was pretty good as a change accept of course for that kid being killed it was a good change, i'm glad that Shay is getting better and i hope the 3 thing happening is done cause with Erin going back to work i don't want anything to happen to her. I did like the arguing over the color of the fridge that was funny. Have a great New Year can't wait to read more.
12/30/2014 c16 sandygirl
This chapter was great and you pretty much nailed the parental reaction to your child being sick, one usually blames the other but i am glad that Erin apologized to Kelly cause kids are gonna get sick no matter how hard you try to keep them from getting sick, Kelly may have had that cold but they have to also realize that she goes to daycare now so she could get a lot more sickness. I loved the end the best where they all fell a sleep on Kelly and woke up that way. Thanks again for another wonderful update, glad the baby is ok.
12/30/2014 c16 sydcasy
Glad the little one is gonna be fine, hoping to read about a proposal soon :D:D:D: Can't wait for more.
12/29/2014 c15 sydcasy
What the heck is wrong with little Shay?! Great update, can't wait for more.
12/29/2014 c15 sandygirl
That's ok i will wait for that to happen now i'm just concerned that everything is ok with their baby, please don't let it be anything to bad cause if something happens to her i don't know if our Linseride can take that. Please update soon and don't let Erin be too mad at Kelly for not calling her right away.
12/28/2014 c14 sydcasy
Loved it! :D:D:D:D
12/28/2014 c14 sandygirl
This was a great update, i loved how Erin was taking Shay too daycare for the first time, i think she did great for leaving her baby with strangers for the first time, she got the job done and still got to spend a little time as a family. Once again another great update, although i would like top see a little more alone time with them.
12/27/2014 c13 sandygirl
This was a great update, you did a good job with the questions and checking out the daycare it's exactly more or less. i still am loving the cuteness of our Linseride so thank you for that and i can't wait to read more. Hope you had a great holiday and glad to see you back.
12/27/2014 c13 biihzane
Oh, the daycare drama hahaha Loved this chapter, a lot!
12/24/2014 c12 biihzane
Loved this one, but I don't like christmas, soooo... Will Kelly ask Erin to marry him? Because I SO WANT THIS TO HAPPEN! Hahaha It'll be the cuttest moment ever. By the way, merry christmas and happy holidays, and I always read your fanfic by the morning here in Brazil (:
1,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »