for Baby Severide

12/24/2014 c11 biihzane
I loved both chapters ans can't wait for the next one! Linseride love moments are the best hahahah
12/24/2014 c12 sandygirl
This was an awesome update, i loved the shelf part as well, i can just picture all of that happening with them, i so loved the picture of the baby in Kelly's fire hat idea that was the best part. Thanks again for another great update and please enjoy your holiday as well.
12/24/2014 c12 sydcasy
Awesome update, the part with the shelf hilarious :D:D:D thanks for the update and Merry Christmas!
12/21/2014 c1 Guest
Please update soon
12/23/2014 c11 sandygirl
This was a cute update, i loved Erin in the kitchen trying to figure out a cookbook i can just see it, as far as her being frustrated with a baby gate i've been there so that was a good one and i can kinda see Ikea furniture flying around the room. I think Erin is gonna have a hard time leaving that baby in daycare i can just see it. I can't wait for the next update, a christmas one will be cute i'm sure. Thanks for another great update.
12/23/2014 c11 sydcasy
Awesome update, can't wait for more. Happy Holidays :D
12/22/2014 c10 sandygirl
Well i don't know about anyone else but i loved everything about this update, great scenes with Erin and Kelly loved how you wrote her thinking about getting her first place, sharing that room with the 2 people she loves the most, i loved that part, in my eyes you wrote those sexy scenes just fine and i loved that end when they went to Hanks and Shay said Papa, i can't so picture their faces, but i think the best part was Erin getting emotional with how Kelly fixed the Shays room. Once again another great update, can't wait for the next one. I hope you enjoy your holiday!
12/22/2014 c10 sydcasy
That was hilarious, the ending made me grin so much that my face hurt :D:D:D:D loved it, can't wait till next update!
12/20/2014 c9 kaatje
really like this story can't wait for next chapter
12/21/2014 c9 sydcasy
Erin's excitement over the house was awesome! As always great update, can't wait for more.
12/21/2014 c8 sydcasy
Loved it!
12/20/2014 c9 biihzane
This chapter was beyond cute, and it's okay, assignment first, and good luck with that! I'll be here by monday to read your new chapter hhahaha
12/20/2014 c9 sandygirl
You get your assignment done first that's more important we can't surely wait for an update for as long as it takes to get it done and right, that being said i loved this chapter, i loved their playfulness with each other and their baby, i loved each of them trying to get her to talk and i'm so glad they got their house. Filler chapter or not i loved it and the love and caring that they have for each other and the baby was great. Thanks for taking our suggestions to heart and as long as you're updating i'm here to review. good luck on your assignment and can't wait for the next update.
12/19/2014 c8 biihzane
I loved it! But like always, I still want soms Linseride love jahaha
12/19/2014 c8 sandygirl
I liked this chapter don't get me wrong it just feels a little generic like they're just room mates looking for a place not a couple with a baby, they need to show a little more feeling and love in the story, i know it might just be me but i'm not feeling the love and they need a little more cuteness as a family just the three of them and don't forget a little more romance wouldn't hurt. I love this story a lot and i look forward to your updates.
1,010 « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 .. Last Next »