for Baby Severide

12/18/2014 c7 sandygirl
Oh i say go for the M rating cause we all love our Linseride loving, but back to the update this was great thank you for letting them work things out and talk cause that's what they need to do, the date night is a great idea, i also like that they are getting a bigger place together, something that is theirs. Once again another great update.
12/18/2014 c7 sydcasy
Glad they had a date night! Can't wait for more.
12/18/2014 c7 biihzane
I loved both chapters, and can't wait for the search time! Hahaha And yes, you should give a shot to the M thing, it makes everything more interesting
12/17/2014 c6 sydcasy
Ok, I would never bring my own child for an undercover gig no matter how dedicated I was to my job. Even more surprised Voight didn't kill the idea in the first place! Glad that Kelly and Erin are working it out! Can't wait for more.
12/17/2014 c6 sandygirl
I think this is a great start, telling each other they love each other and making time as a family and talking they can't let work get in the way of themselves. This was a good update and a great start to hopefully them working things out and finding a happy medium cause they deserve this family and each other.
12/16/2014 c5 sydcasy
I really hope they will start talking, and overcome whatever is happening! Thanks for the update. Can't wait for more.
12/16/2014 c5 biihzane
Loved this chapter, but I still think that they need a night full of love in all the possible ways hahaha They should let Dawson ou Katie take care of Shay, and then, they'll have the night that they need.
12/16/2014 c5 4stagediva23
Understandable that they would grow apart when they never got much of a chance to build a relationship separate from Shay. Maybe a weekend away without their daughter would help them reconnect? Or Erin getting hurt on a run? Just don't break then up!
12/16/2014 c5 sandygirl
It's ok to have a little trouble in paradise as long as you let them work it out and don't even think about adding Halstead to the mix cause if that happens i am so done, everything changes when you have a baby you just can't let them take over, they need to spend more time together, go out a little more maybe and Erin and Kelly need to realize that their jobs shouldn't take over their lives they are a family now and that should come first Please, ok chapter but not your best. Sorry for the little rant.
12/15/2014 c4 sandygirl
Sorry i haven't had a chance too review until today, but i am loving this story so far, i laughed so hard with the Halstead scene that was too funny, i'm so glad they are getting adjusted to having a baby just not sure about her returning to work but we'll see. Thanks for another great story can't wait for the next update.
12/14/2014 c4 biihzane
Loved this chapter!
12/12/2014 c1 Joy
Shay...what a perfect way to honor such a beautiful being she was...love this story...really hope you continue...would love to hear more about shay and Erin and severide...the perfect little lovely family that have grown on me every since the first chapter I read ...don't give up on such a great story:)
12/14/2014 c4 sydcasy
Nothing like motherhood teaches you to multitask :D:D:D Great update, can't wait for more.
12/13/2014 c3 biihzane
Hahahaha Shay interrupting Linseride sex moment.. Yes, they definetly need a bigger apartment
12/13/2014 c3 sydcasy