for Say Hi To Los Angeles

9/9/2019 c1 336DaveyWalker
This is a nice story.
11/10/2015 c1 Amazing Fan
Wow, I just came around here and found this cross over story and it's so awesome! Great job!
7/1/2015 c1 Kamron Keasler
I believe that SpongeBob SquarePants takes place 4 years before iCarly, Victorious, Sam & Cat, Zoey 101, Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide, Big Time Rush, and Drake & Josh since Cat Valentine mentioning SpongeBob's name when talking about his pineapple and Lola Martinez talking about Patrick Star in The Curse Of PCA Zoey 101 movie are present and the fact that SpongeBob SquarePants did see the imaginative world of Barney rebuilt into a more modern society by the human race. I also believe that Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super SpongeBob SquarePants World) takes place 4 years before Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super iCarly World), Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super Victorious World), Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super Zoey 101 World), Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super Drake & Josh World), Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide World), and Super Kamron World (Super Kamron World & Super Big Time Rush World). It's a good thing that SpongeBob SquarePants gave the human race credit for having so much living technology like Pear Phones and Pear Pads (which many of the human characters use (like Carly Shay for instance)). Cat Valentine really loves SpongeBob SquarePants and she is also getting SpongeBob to see what life really is, especially in the surface world, even for a kitchen sponge-looking sea sponge like him.
2/24/2015 c1 RedIsReddy
Cute story XD between of them..
2/11/2015 c1 1PoPSpOnGeFaN
I just realize, you're the first person creating between them
1/13/2015 c1 CheerfulWhoMakesSisCheerful
I like this crossover story because I'm a fan of SpongeBob I'm also a fan of Ariana Grande. It's hilarious to think that you're the first human ever that published this kind of crossover. I guess most people these days rarely like SpongeBob or Sam and Cat. Everytime I visit this website, I always notice that Avatar and other cartoons have stories almost every minute but in SpongeBob or Sam and Cat, only a few stories can be published or updated in a day.
12/11/2014 c1 Guest
I love it! Its so funny till i gonna like totally lost it.. hahahahaha nice job of creating the crossover story between them..
12/11/2014 c1 Guest
Love this story, sorry I can't login.. LoL ... By the way, you write really well.
12/11/2014 c1 DjeyGirl
Nice one haha! You're the first person who wrote this crossover story.. :D great one

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service