for Mass effect a new begining

2/1/2019 c4 1LadyDragonRider
I just found this. I am loving it so far. Could you please keep it going? thank you
4/17/2017 c4 SpecterXCove
I have no idea if this is good or not. I was at a loss for words through the hole thing, that and I don't know what the other universe is from so I can't look it up.
4/17/2017 c3 SpecterXCove
What the F- I don't- Why am I still reading this?!
4/17/2017 c1 SpecterXCove
I-I don't know what to think about this.
12/5/2016 c4 1Bio team2
I absolutely love this so far! I love both of these series and there isn't enough TITS stories out there. I have a couple of suggestions for the future for you,
first in TITS the protagonist can always somehow perfectly guess woman's breast sizes and since Shepard is the protagonist she should also have that ability.
Second is more of a question, but what is tali'so new size because people often over estimate the actual size of breast sizes and I would say thathat her regular size would be abut a C-cup.
Third with the medical technology of the tits verse, I would think that some body would be able to make a permanent immunology buster for quarian that would allow talk to not be stuck in her suit.
Forth, this may be a carry over from corruption of champions but I always loved making all my female companions as big, busy, and curvy as possible. I would love to see Shepard accidentally get of of her crew (preferably tali) addicted to growrh drugs and as the story goes on they get progressively currier and more Lusty.
Last I think that it would be really funny if Shepard turned his male crew members (Garrus, Kaden, etc) to women.

If you want any more idea'so I still got a couple. Just message me. :)
11/26/2016 c4 hi
Honestly what you did so far was good, noticed heavy influence form TITS so you should probably reference it somewhere in case someone complains. as for the story itself, it's a little slower than i normally like but you do that well, story is a little confusing, but the premise would lead to that. overall carry on
11/13/2016 c3 kingslops
Looks good I hope to see more
9/19/2016 c1 boncast418
Umm... an interesting start
1)I don't really see any reason why Shepard, Dr Church, or anything before the 3rd line break needs to exist.
-If you were just going to change Shepard into Menta why do need Shepard? Also, why is Menta a hermaphrodite cat girl? Why would Shepard be okay with a having a new body and universe?
-If Dr Church is omnipotent (as in CAN DO ANYTHING) why doesn't he just bring Shepard back to life in his original universe. Why did he fuse the 2 universes? Is Church just messing with Shepard for his own amusement? If Church is going to give vague explanations or not explain anything at all why do you need him (he just seems like a dick)? OH, DID I MENTION DR CHURCH IS OMNIPOTENT! (If Church isn't deceiving Shepard then there's already a HUGE plot hole)
2)You should have just started it off with Shepard waking up in new body, new universe, and no clue how he got there.
3)I have to be honest, I was expecting a Mshep story. Also, futa and cat girls are some of my least favorite kinks.

If you don't care about the plot why should the reader care about your story. I know a lot of people reading your story for smut. You might as well skip to the smut and make each chapter Shepard/Menta fucking a new person. I know I'm being nit picky here but I think these are reasonable questions that need to be addressed in future chapters. So... anyway, I wish you the best with the rest of your story.
9/18/2016 c1 BigDaddieSora
Now that I have read it I'm not sure if the crossover will work but I'd like for you to prove me wrong so keep on writing.
7/1/2016 c4 BigDaddieSora
This is last time I'm going to say it because I have already said it twice. DO WHATEVER YOU WANT ITS YOUR STORY. JUST STOP STALLING AND START WRITING. WE ARENT STOPPING YOU FROM WRITING THE STORY. ONLY YOU ARE HURTING YOURSELF. That is are. Good day to you sir
5/17/2016 c3 boncast418
I'm by no means criticizing you or your story but I (and possibly other readers) feel very ill-informed about the direction of the story. To be honest, its been such a long while since your last actual chapter that I don't even remember the original premise of your story. So I have a few questions

1- If it stays just mass effect will it be the typical trilogy story?
2- What sort of elements from TITS do you plan on using? Also, for the people that haven't played TITS, explain what it is.
3- Will Shepard have a Love Interest, a harem, or will he just have sex with every female he comes across?
4- Where is this poll you speak of? Do we just say what we want in the review section? (If that's the case then I pick the "WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT ITS YOUR STORY BRO" option.)

I think in your next update, you should make two brief summaries detailing the premise of both choices (something more than just two sentences).
5/17/2016 c3 BigDaddieSora
Do whatever you want man but people started reading because they liked the first idea. If you really want to do a tits crossover I'd still read it because I'm a fan of both but I still think just make two different stories. So you can be happy and so can readers. Whatever you chose keep of the good work
5/16/2016 c2 King Sterling
I say keep it as mass Effect I love that game
Franchise.
5/13/2016 c2 visioning.goblin
The cross-over sounds like it could be a good idea even though I have no clue what "Trials in Tainted Space" is in the slightest
5/11/2016 c2 God of Chaos Dragons