for Cry of the Blood

11/2/2020 c7 Guest
Wish you had finished
10/13/2009 c1 annabella
I"am setting here hearing you story so I"d really like to ask you straight out did Roxton have to kill off Marguerite? What the hell is going? Plase let this be a dream and write Marguerite back in to the story.
10/13/2009 c1 TERRY
No-No roxton killing Marguerite? Please make it a dream Please bring Marguerite back and give roxton a little regreat for taking her life. ha/ I do not like your ending.
4/20/2009 c7 5rapunzl
So disappointed this story was never completed. It's so compelling, dark, and artfully told. The prologue caught me in the first few lines - it was clear that you are a very talented author from the start. You've woven the tale so masterfully; I really would have enjoyed watching how this story would have unfolded. :)
9/11/2007 c7 13JaneAire
fantastic! must finish!
5/6/2005 c7 ParsifalinHeels
Oh, you must update soon! :)
11/8/2004 c7 9leener
There are a lot of great and original stories out there that have been left unfinished and this is one of them! You need to keep going with this! You have a unique story that is actually heading somewhere and I can guarantee that there will be at least one person who will keep reading if you continue this story, so please update this story soon!
12/12/2003 c7 barbiedahl
so what ever happenned? you never finished such a great story?
6/21/2003 c7 6TheChosenOne3
HOw can you write such a captivating story and then leave us hanging like that? This is just so freaky. Please write more you have me on the edge of my seat.
5/6/2003 c7 Darkphoenix
*grin* Excellent chapter. BUT HOW COULD YOU JUST LEAVE ME AT THIS CLIFFHANGER? Please update soon!
2/3/2003 c7 Katrina
Thought I reviewed this, must be losing it. This is really great, so dark , you can't leave it like this.
12/27/2002 c7 nicole
wowie-zowies! this is really good, I can't wait for the next part. i love it when i come across an original story- and your's definately is one! thanks a bunch!
12/26/2002 c7 8veggie5
Ack! Freaky stuff! But really well written freaky stuff! :D Keep the chapters coming!

And Tapestry was a great episode! :) I think it was the first Season 3 ep I had ever seen! When I saw on the official site the description... I begged my friend (who has digital cable) to tape it. Great eppy!

Alright... keep up the great work! love your fic! :D
12/25/2002 c7 10TLWROX
EEEEEeeeEee! That is SO freaky! First, I LOVED how Roxton wanted to know what Marguerite said about the trip- aww! SO cute! LOL!

I was thinking- wouldn't Challenger be the last one to think that it was dark magic? He feels that everything can be explained by science- it seems like he settled with that theory quite quickly...

Besides that- AWESOME! This is SO interesting and it's keeping me at the edge of my seat...

Well, I'm workin' on my fic... Kinda- you might get a new one from me in about 5 months- we'll see! LOL! ;)

Can't wait to read the rest- especially the journey they have to go on! GREAT job so far! :) :) :)
12/25/2002 c7 10Maartje
I am never gonna read an unfinished fic again! I looooove this! I need to know what happens next! I will not be able to sleep until you give me something more (6 chapters and a prologue aren't enough, by a long shot) so write on, and save all the coffee in my house!...well, most of it... for a little while... :D Ya get my pont right? I love your fic, truly.

-Maartje