for Cry of the Blood

12/4/2002 c4 Margie
Oh WoW! This is some story! I have no idea what's going to happen next, but I can't wait to find out! Some cliffhanger is right. Great story! Romance, action, mystery and something Challenger's science can't explain. Write more soon.
12/2/2002 c3 19Beckers
Oooo. "Blood". Not a good sign.

Nice to see M&R happy, even if it may be for only a short time ... Good going!
12/1/2002 c3 48Ijemanja
Oh this is so eerie, with the freaky prologue and then the creepy old woman... And the bit with M/R was so sweet too! Obviously something bad is going to burst THAT bubble. Looking forward to it! :D
12/1/2002 c3 8veggie5
ACK! you tease! :) Aww... no Malone? :( *pouts* poor Veronica's going to be lonely! (don't you dare add some joe blow for her!) ooh.. that sounded harsh.. how bout i try that again. Please don't throw in a joe blow for her... There. That sounds better... ;)

LOVED the M/R bit about the dancing... aww... they're so cute together! :D Hilarious scene! I can picture it right now! *stares into space with a weird dreamy-eyed look* koff koff... oops.. i'm back! :D Anywho. I've said it before and i'll say it again... YOU. ARE. AN. AMAZING. WRITER! :D Keep it up! It's getting late and i SHOULD be sleeping... but i couldn't until i read this chapter! Do you understand what that means? This story is so great i'm turning down sleep! That's what! :D
12/1/2002 c3 10TLWROX
WOW. This was ANOTHER amazing chapter- I'm not surprised, really... *wink*

Will we get to read about M&R dancing? I can JUST imagine them doing those Zanga tribal dances that they had in 'Stranded'... But I have a dirty mind... lol!

Can't wait to see what Magda meant about 'Blood'... This is a great story so far! Continue, please! :) :) :)
11/30/2002 c2 23challengerspet
Wow great fic only one problem: What the heck happened to Challenger? You can't leave me hanging like this. lol I certainly hope you have more of this soon!
11/29/2002 c2 19Beckers
Another Zanga celebration. Do they never rest?

And a sexy dancing Marguerite?

Can picture it and Roxton watching too! lol!

This was great and I look forward to moooore ...
11/29/2002 c2 8veggie5
Yet another fantastic chapter! :D You've seriously got a skill with writing! :D Absolutely awe-inspiring! Love the direction you're taking the story! Please keep up the great work! Can't wait to see more!
11/29/2002 c2 10TLWROX
WHOA! That chapter was AWESOME! I can just imagine Marguerite dancing seductively and Roxton not being able to keep his eyes off of her... Mmm- and then them dancing together...

Uh oh- old Zanga lady making potions doesn't seem promising for our explorers... And the dagger cutting her palm- that was kind of funny- "Oops- my blood vanishing into thin air doesn't bode well..." ;)

CAN'T WAIT for the next chapter- Please, PLEASE don't actually let Marguerite get killed by Roxton... PLEASE... Great job so far! :) :) :)
11/28/2002 c1 5MissMeggs
Don't let Roxton kill Marguerite!

I demand an explaination!

What happened to who?

Continue soon please, or I'll go bananas!
11/27/2002 c1 19Beckers
Arrrrrg!

Wonderful prologue!

Of course I'm coming back! How can I NOT come back? Just don't take too long, you tease.
11/27/2002 c1 10TLWROX
**SCREECH** WHAT? WHAT IS GOING ON? You SO cannot have Roxton kill Marguerite! Who's the possessed one? Marguerite? Roxton? Why does he have to kill her? Please let this be a dream, please let this be a dream... SO well written and REALLY caught my attention! Can't wait for the next chapter.. PLEASE, don't let anyone die... For the sake of my sanity.. Great start! :) :) :)
11/27/2002 c1 8veggie5
That's it? You've GOT to be kidding me! How come I don't believe it's your first TLW fic? This was written like a pro! :D Kuddos to you! Alright... you've teased us enough... now where's my next chapter? :) *pouts* ;) Keep up the great work!

~veggie_5