for A Christmas Gift

7/11 c1 Joana A
Beautiful story! Thank you.
7/3/2020 c1 Chelypdj
Love it
6/3/2019 c1 jennylovescastle
JennylovesEllaNight
I love it. I wish we could have seen kate pregnant and how cute Rick would be about it.
Thanks for writing
8/19/2017 c1 Jbug47
Beautiful, sweet story!
8/5/2016 c1 6Hazmatt
Great story! I really enjoyed it!
7/18/2016 c1 6CrimeGirl912
Awe! How cute! I loved this!
2/28/2016 c1 Bookish0278
I totally agree with you about pregnant Beckett! I was in need of sweet fluff, and this was just what I needed!
1/1/2016 c1 xfbikerchick
Love it.
12/13/2014 c1 fan of it all
Adorable. Genius.
I know! If they don't have a baby soon, I am going to throw a chair out the window. And then I will go retrieve the chair, because I need it.
I love this idea! It is a very good one! I can't wait to read more :)
12/12/2014 c1 Theresa Delicot
I loved your story overall...I have been reading all of the spoilers for Castle after the new year.I do hope Marlowe and gang don't go with that crazy story that the Beckett is married to a fake Castle.
12/12/2014 c1 Guest
Excelllent! Characters spot on! Thanks for sharing!
12/13/2014 c1 kwarner
I loved it. I so want her to get pregnant also and her thinking of ways to tell him. Then the look on his face will be great.
12/11/2014 c1 Moochiecat
This was utterly darling! Unfortunately, I don't think the writers will ever give us a baby until it seems certain the show is coming to a natural end.
12/11/2014 c1 Theresa Delicot
I loved your story overall...But I was so upset at the end of the Bad Santa episode that Castle was kicked out because of his ties with the you read the rumors on Tumbrl on what is going to happen after the new year's episodes right up too the finale for season seven?Beckett finds out that she is pregnant by the fake Castle after she finds that the real Castle is elsewhere under duress.
12/11/2014 c1 Guest