for Five Nights at Pinkie's

11/25/2018 c8 4slenderm1khail
Love this one. Can I use your fanfiction to make a RUS version? Everything will be left in description about you
6/17/2017 c3 raymond
poopypoop
2/18/2016 c8 dillmccathron
This is a very interesting story to read. You should do more more five nights of pinkies. I think the oc should be the crater of the anumtronixes. Updated soon
12/14/2015 c5 Francis V.S
omg the markaplire jokes are hilarious! XD
10/3/2015 c5 Guest
That was three best fnaf mlp crossover story I've ever read!
6/1/2015 c1 Foxy Dash
I LOVE IT MAKE MORE!
5/10/2015 c1 Rainbow dash
Great chapter, however, I remember the anamatronics being fluttershy, twilight and pinkie

Not trying to nag you or anything but that's just what I heard :)

P.s. Sorry for my bag English, I'm Norwegian :)
5/4/2015 c8 Emily
I LOVE THE BOOK KEEP WRITING IT I WANT MORE!
4/23/2015 c2 bluerazattack
Read 1st chapter and so far so good! Easy read, flows well, I like it :33 I look forward on clicking next chapter xD aha, keep it up
1/26/2015 c1 Herbwing
Can you make one more chapter cause the ending didn't make much sence.
12/23/2014 c8 9CrimsonMagi94
Hm, well, so much for that theory.

Anyway, decent enough fic, though I am curious to see where the sequel goes now. Who will be the next Watchman, and what will be his tie in all of this?

I do wish there had been a little more info on the true killer, if that's what he is. Motivations, and the sort. Maybe we'll get explanations in the sequel? :)

Good luck on the nest leg of this journey! :)
12/23/2014 c7 CrimsonMagi94
This last bit was honestly incredibly engaging because I honestly didn't see a few of these things coming. Like an unknown third party in the mix who forced an unwilling Sonic (who, I admit, I already anticipated of being the killer) to murder five children in his stead. Then again, could this unknown stallion be what we know as the Marionette? As far as sequel hooks go, this one was pretty good.

In the next story, however, I encourage you to just slow down and allow yourself to really dig into description. Maybe do something involving Sonic's mental health, in particular over the five children. I mean, if he truly is innocent (or at least as 'innocent' as he could be given what he's done) killing innocent fillys is bound to have some negative repercussions.

Good luck!
12/23/2014 c6 CrimsonMagi94
Okay, ending legitimately creepy. I'm impressed.
12/22/2014 c5 CrimsonMagi94
Okay, still a little fast, but whatevs.

Now, Phone Guy. Or Phone Pony, rather. I'm interested in him, mainly because it was implied that he knew more than he was saying on the first night. Will he have more plot relevance later? I feel like he could.

Also, I like Pinkie Pie's line in this. It's rare when the animatronics talk in fics.
12/21/2014 c4 CrimsonMagi94
Well, pacing still needs some work, but it was a little better this time round.

Also, about the flashback; while it was definitely tragic and explains a lot about why Sonic is the way he is, I felt maybe it could have been transitioned into a little better. It was kinda out of the blue, and considering that the 'incident' has been mentioned many times prior, I'm not sure why it's now we get to learn what happened. What makes this particular instance different from the others?
20 Page 1 2 Next »