for Blood Brothers

11/11/2019 c1 Guest
Fun fanfic work writing Jack's character.
11/9/2019 c1 7FullOfFaith
This is beautiful! So many stories say things like "And then Jamie died and they Jack never got to see him or his sister ever again." I love that you gave this a real happy ending especially since I'm a Christian.
5/10/2016 c1 2sjsreader
Aww! This was adorable! I also love Jack and Jamie brotherly bond stories, and this was great! I loved the idea of Jack continuing to try to sneak up on Jamie, even though he knows it won't work because Jamie can sense him.
It was also cute that Jack just didn't want Jamie to get hurt at all, even just a small cut. Jack being the best big brother ever! And when he was prompting Jamie because he knew he was nervous but had something he wanted to say? That was another sign of a great big brother.
Amazing job! I loved it!
9/22/2015 c1 8PeterPanfan13
AWWWWW! I loved it! So cute!
4/29/2015 c1 38Angelic Land
This is a beautiful little story. I think similarly of Jack and Jamie's relationship to how you wrote this. You say so much with so few words which is a great skill to have. :)
3/10/2015 c1 70Ariyah
Heh, I could totally see Jamie doing this. Nice work on the relationship-establishing between the two.
Ariel_of_Narnia
1/10/2015 c1 62PrincessTadashi
AW! Seriously, this was sooooo cute! Love the whole idea of Jack and Jamie being blood brothers-it's so perfect :D Very well written overall, and I loved the story. God bless! :)