FanFiction.Net

J'aime bien.
10/19/2019 c1 30Sparky She-Demon
Love this one!
5/27/2019 c1 4Michael78
It's a great short story. You can see the 11th and 12th doctors are sorry for what happened and hope to make amends with Jack/Malcom
10/10/2017 c1 Jane Fan
That is absolutely my favorite crossover ever, because ever since Malcolm came back from being supposedly dead I thought it must be because he's Jack.

I'd love to read more on this if you ever decide to add to it.
3/16/2017 c1 35Jesuslovesmarina
I haven't even seen Arrow and I think I'm gonna cry-! This was so good! And a good point that even Jack could have gotten to a place where he became the bad guy, sad as it is. D:
2/16/2017 c1 5Samar Grey
Great story! I've been looking for something like this for a while!
9/22/2016 c1 41enchanted nightingale
Love it!
9/3/2016 c1 Guest
I really loved the story I just keep coming back to read it again I really hope you wil write more
5/17/2016 c1 Archer
Wonderful story, Jack is one my favorite characters. You tied in his immortality perfectly with Malcolm Merlyn, and starting to turn back into Jack. The Doctor dropping Jacks coat off with Thea was perfect. Bravo! An encore is needed.
4/23/2016 c1 9GlassSplinter
"You've got this thing on your face, it looks like a smile," :)
12/22/2015 c1 8RinFromNeverland
Really great story. I mean really really great. I've always imagined that Malcolm would be an older Jack and that of course he would have change after Ianto's death. I especially like the last bit were 'Malcolm' changed his appearance back to 'Jack' and then ran off to show it Thea. I'd like to think that there could be a nice sequel for this. You know, one where Thea meet Martha and Gwen and where Malcolm meets up with the Doctor again.
12/16/2015 c1 darck ben
good story
10/18/2015 c1 10NorseFan1
This was awesome!
10/12/2015 c1 Charlie-BADWOLF
YOU KILLED ME! YOU JUST KILLED ME
9/11/2015 c1 67AgentMaryMargaretSkitz
This is one of the best crossover stories I have read for these two fandoms. And I'm not ashamed to admit I got a little teary-eyed
24 Page 1 2 Next »