for Meeting Grojband

1/12 c1 1vanity-fame
Considering how I haven't been in the fandom in forever, I am amazed by your commitment with this story! The nostolgia for this show is coming back to me when looking back at this fanfiction. I read it around my adoloscent years and for over six years, you have written this story and you're still determined to finish it! It's pretty admiring and inspiring how you're not willing to give up your work! I wish nothing but the best for you! 33
12/25/2020 c93 AA
Merry Christmas!
Fun chapter.
I’m thrilled to hear that you plan to finish this story. There are still a few episode chapters I want to read your rendition of.
Also, congratulation on writing over 500,000 words. I don’t know you keep track on that sort of thing but I think it’s cool.
9/7/2020 c92 AA
Hello.
Good to hear that you're doing okay.
I love how you adapted the Suite Life episode in a text chapter, especially the zapping back to the beginning of the chapter.
It was odd having Corey trying to get closer to Laney for a change.
I liked Tracy's comment when Kin had her trip that boy. That was funny.
It's amazing that after five years, you're sitting writing this story. Most fanfic don't make it past chapter 3.
Again, great chapter as always.
9/5/2020 c41 Jequan Lettsome
I loved that Inside Out theme for this chapter
8/22/2020 c92 62StarHeart Specials
Thanks for that speech in the opening description, I really needed that. Stay strong and stay safe!

~StarHeart~
3/20/2020 c91 AA
I agreed with you. This is a really messed up episode.
2/12/2020 c73 Ignitedbonnie483
Hey uhm I just wanted to say...if Trina an Mina and Nick Mallory end up where grojband is Tracy would how mean Trina is to here brother so a change of heart for tracy that's is my request and it's okay if you don't do mine it's fine
11/20/2019 c90 AA
Thank you so much for writing this story! Cool coincident that you happen to be writing out this story when I suggested it again. I just really wanted you to write this story scenario! For some reason I just really love that episode of Danny Phantom.
I love how you adapted the episode to fit with the Grojband world. Although I think having Laney kiss her doppelganger gender opposite was weird.
Looking forward to seeing what Grojband episode you’ll be writing about!
Love your work…bye!
10/18/2019 c89 RevueofGay
Please tell me you’ll post a Halloween special?
8/25/2019 c89 AA
YAY! Another ‘My Idea Chapter’!
This was one of my original story ideas that I hope you would write, and you did not disappoint. Having Jack play the role of Jordan Buttsquat was a stroke of genius and Corey being all jealous and protective was the best.
Also, regarding what you said about Camp Lakebottom being immature and having gross out humor, it’s a show for kids and kids like gross out humor, what more do you want?
I know I’ve requested a lot of Grojband episodes and requested many great and not so great original ideas over the years, but if it’s not too much to ask, I wanted to remind you of an idea I requested years ago and that I think would make a really great chapter:

Have you seen the Danny Phantom episode ‘Fanning the Flames’?
A recently popular singer named Ember magically enchants and charms teenage audiences (including Kin, Kon and Jackie), but in reality, she is another siren, enchanting her teenage audiences to chant her name and strengthen her power. When Corey and Laney challenge her, she hypnotizes Corey with a ‘love song’. Now infatuated with Laney, Corey can’t come up with crazy plan to stop Ember and Laney must find a way to break his heart to get him concentrating again.

I know I requested a few other original ideas that you haven’t written yet, but you can just toss those because I think this is a much better chapter idea than the others. I know I’m asking a lot of you but please give this idea a chance. Please?
Ok..love your work…bye.
8/23/2019 c89 Rose Gold
Hey awesome chapter! I have an idea for a chapter so here goes! Have you watched the tv show Henry Danger, well there's a musical episode so here's what I'm thinking. Frankini an old rival of Jackie's dad, who places a musical curse over the town in revenge on him due to his hatred of musicals, and marrying his crush Jackie's mom. So it's up to Jackie and Grojband to help her dad over come his musical fears and help them save the town.

Just a thought hope you'll consider it.
Thanks for reading this and keep on writing!
7/4/2019 c88 AA
YAY! YOU’RE BACK! And you used another one of my original ideas! YAY!
I came up with this idea after watching too many horror movies, so I was hoping for more ‘The Exorcist’ than MLP’s ‘Inspiration Manifestation’, but this is still good.
Kudos for pointing out that Tracy gets her extreme anger issues from her dad. And now we know why Jackie’s dad doesn’t like Kin.
I’m sorry that you weren’t feeling well. I can empathize with feeling sad for no reason and being stressed out and it sucks. Your mental health is more important than writing fanfiction. Take all the time you need.
5/11/2019 c1 AA20
MEANWHILE IN PEACEVILLE...

(Door banging)

Trina: (Opens door) What?

Have you notice something strange happened?

Trina: Yeah, you banging my door at 3 am in the morning

Besides that

Trina: That's it, I'm calling the cops

Corey Riffin is missing

Trina: Psst! Ha ha, nice joke mister, my brother ain't missing, good bye!

Check his bedroom

Trina: (Sigh) Fine, I'll check but if he's still here, I'm still calling the cops

Deal!

(Trina went to Corey's room, she knocked twice, no answer, then she opens the door, there's no Corey, then she ran downstairs)

So, what is it?

Trina: (Glare) Who do you work for?

Uh... FBI? (Shows em a badge)

Trina: Oh... you were right, my brother isn't here... where is he?

In another world of another dimension, it seems someone named Jackie Matthews made a wish that Grojband appear at her house

Trina: Wait, a wish? My brother disappear cause of a wish?

Kinda farfetched but yes

Trina: Thanks... Agent Max

You welcome Trina! Have a great night!

Trina: Wait... when will my brother will return?

As soon as Jackie finds a way to send them back

Trina: But aren't your people suppose to do that?

Yes, we are doing that but it might take some time to find out which dimension their in!

Trina: Well good luck!

I know you gonna do your gloat dance cause your brother is gone, right?

Trina: What? No! I may not like my brother that much but not this much just to make him disappear to another place! I just want Grojband to stop making music

Alright, but enjoy it while it last... just good luck covering for your parents... you're gonna need it!

Trina: Is that a threat?

Nope, it's a fact!

Trina: Whatever! (Close door)

Yeah, she's doing it!

Trina: No I'm not!

I can feel your dance moves!

Trina: Liar!
3/25/2019 c87 AC25
Woooo! Very nice, another masterpiece! 9 more to go
2/28/2019 c86 4Corey Riffin
Aw dang requests are closed I see.
You have made this so long though. That's impressive. I don't think I could ever have a story that goes on so long!
388 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »