FanFiction.Net
for The Fugitives

3/19 c1 1EliteShadow
ROFL i loved the last bit when they both fell over in a dead faint keep up the great work please
5/17/2023 c1 1svenijsselsteijn
love it
8/11/2021 c1 Sonkuragari
You have managed to bring Ranma to life in a way that retains everything about his spirit. It's incredible. You should seriously consider professional writting as a career. No sarcasm, all serious. I'm reading all your stories!
7/22/2021 c1 Raiju001
I started with the "aftermath" and then came here to the fugitives. Next up I will begin DSR. I am looking forward to this! Thank you for the story!
4/19/2019 c1 Wayne Clark
Please, can we have some more? I am desperately seeking more Ranma. -
11/26/2018 c1 3Quietlovingman
Really liked this one. I somehow overlooked it till just recently. I found DSR a couple years ago and recently finished my third read through. This adds a nice perspective to the aftermath.
10/30/2017 c1 25Umei no Mai
This is a fantastic story. Brilliant.
8/17/2016 c1 1silverstreak93242
Hello, finally able to post this review, enjoyed reading the backstory of the escape and actions of these two, leading up to DSR, and like how you tied everything mentioned in DSR into the action and expansion of this back story! Really very enjoyable!
6/12/2016 c1 40lord Martiya
Quite a good one-shot. Just one thing: that yakuza's going to hang, he did enough for a death sentence under Japanese law.
2/12/2016 c1 keichan2
Oho! Interesting! So Happosai is WAY older than in canon… Would explain why Cologne got so surprised in the other prequels!

I have to say that I kind of like stories where Happosai isn’t just an old pervert! It usually opens the door for many interesting possibilities!

Thanks for sharing!
1/8/2016 c1 2LirialRaito
I got a lot of enjoyment out of reading this.
12/29/2015 c1 40deathgeonous
Yes, it was and will be really fun. I thank you ever so much for writing this, and wish you a good bye for now. Now on to the meat of the story!
8/30/2015 c1 Blackholelord
Okay this is a nice side story, for your main story.
1/16/2015 c1 32Poetheather1
This was a great filler for that early time before the main story starts. Wonderful.
1/10/2015 c1 OriginalLictre
Ah, some more fun little side-mentions of adventures outside of Nerima, and the machinations of somebody old enough and worldly enough that boredom is easily enough avoided through finance, but more satisfyingly dealt with via staying involved with the world.
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »