for Not the Hair

11/21/2015 c1 Little Lilly Luna
Lel
9/17/2015 c1 7Crack-jouchan
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Els... I can understand how it can be a shock though.

BUT THE HAIR. AHAHAHAHA. THE HAIR.
1/11/2015 c1 Dntien
I had a fun time reading this story, especially the ending where Elesis cuts Elsword's hideous hair. I only noticed a few spelling errors near the beginning.
"What have you don't with your hair?" Replace don't with done.
You could perhaps use italicize when a character thinks. And remember to use parallelism like I said in a previous review
12/15/2014 c1 33Arrow-chan3
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It's so funneeeeeh! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
12/15/2014 c1 4warrior of six blades
*chuckles* I have to admit that WAS funny. I personally believe this is better suited to Grand Master's personality. As Blazing Heart would be more relaxed and open with her feelings/teasing to those she cares for. Non to mention would have hugged Elsword in that situation, maybe even be a LITTLE proud to know he did it for his friends, but be kinda disappointed that he resorted to darkness in the first place.

Crimson Avenger however, I think she would either not care about it or be like this if she was obsessed with him like a Yandere or a secret incest thing...

I love her reaction to Aisha as a Void Princess though and kinda wonder what her reaction would have been to the rest. Like a Ara with Yama Raja (Sp?) or Eve as Code Nemesis maybe?
12/14/2014 c1 AvidMind
Bwahahaha...haha...ha...haaa...thank you. You just made my day. I thought that Elesis was more like a GM than a CA, but that's my opinion. This should get more reviews. Seriously. I'm going to check out your other stories! Kudos!
12/14/2014 c1 UNKNOWN.CK
I think this grin in my face will be permanent! ASHDASDHASLD! LOLing at that Elesis which is a mixture of awesomeness and what? Basically, almost the internet! Okay crazy comments aside.

I find the Grand Master more fitting for this one since I find her the closest one to react that way to this Elsword. While Crimson Avenger is more of dark, I guess? Nevertheless, I'm very entertained by this one-shot xD

Now I demand more! This time, Elesis meeting the whole El Search Party and making commentaries about them influencing her little El xD Seriously, that's going to be funny as hell.

With that, may you have a good day and continue the good work.
12/13/2014 c1 LucasTheCookie
When he means anything, even his, you know what I mean
12/13/2014 c1 asedl
I really thought she was going to kill someone, lol. I guess the story was trying to warn me with the humour genre.
12/13/2014 c1 13Elesia
My sides have left the stratosphere!
Grand master is the best out of the 3 job class and this fic have a subtle sibling love
12/13/2014 c1 4Ragna0011
Elsword-... Ahaha elsword is- ahaha cant speak ahahaha stomach hurts shahaha nice one shot? Ahahahs
12/12/2014 c1 1Harem Queen