for Too Good (For Your Own Good)

12/20/2014 c1 9lizzieonawhim
I love this story so much. I have a thing for characters being protective of each other. It's kind of weird, because even though I find it really really frustrating when people try to protect me in real life (partly because it's suffocating, and partly because they tend to be really really bad at it), when it comes to fictional characters, I see it as a sign that they love each other. This has that in spades and I *love* it. Wally getting angry and running off to beat the crap out of Sportsmaster for *daring* to lay a hand on Artemis, no matter how long ago it was; Artemis getting pissed at Sportsmaster for *daring* to lay a hand on Wally, no matter how provoked it was; Wally refusing to back down in defense of his actions; Artemis failing to see the hypocrisy in being mad at Wally when she has plans to go do the exact same thing... I'm not really sure I buy the idea that the Justice League would give their sidekicks coed showers, but then again, they let two teenagers in love live together with minimal supervision, so maybe I'm wrong on that one. Anyhow, I sort of like the extra layer of vulnerability it adds when they're both naked.

Hah, whenever I read this fic, I get this hilarious mental image of Artemis running off to fight Sportsmaster and coming back with a bruise, and then Wally runs off to avenge her bruise and comes back with a bruise, and it becomes this unending vicious cycle of running off to attack Sportsmaster solo. Eventually he just sort of gets used to it, like - "Oh, is it Artemis this week, or that redheaded freak of a boyfriend she's got? Well, last week it was the boyfriend, so this week it must be Artemis." It would probably take the two of them forever to finally team up and do it together. And they'd still get their asses handed to them.

Btw, I really like the edits you made. In particular, the part where Artemis thinks to herself, 'he hit you, Wally' is a lot clearer now than it used to be. I used to have a totally different interpretation of that bit.

Anyhow. I have to go do homework, but I just wanted to let you know that I've loved this fic basically forever and I'm really glad you finally posted it here. :)
12/17/2014 c1 Breathlessmoments
I love this soo much too cute
12/17/2014 c1 8The Keeper of Worlds
Very nice;)
12/17/2014 c1 7PopCulturist
I actually found this on your tumblr a while back and loved it. Glad you posted it here. Artemis always ending up nude with a freaked out wally just cracks me up. Another great job.
12/15/2014 c1 Player Zero
Really liked it, great little story
12/14/2014 c1 26The Almighty Leprechaun
I just get chills when I read this. I really love how you write their relationship.
12/14/2014 c1 9Spitfire1017
The first great Spitfire fanfic I've read in a long time.
12/14/2014 c1 2riarklespitfire
This is my first review and I just wanted to say that I'm really loving shifting feeling, this was great too and i think you're a great writer. Keep the awesome work up