for Star Wars: Eco and The Force

10/23/2019 c45 6CT7567Rules
Five years to finish this story, and I have to say its very good. I was hoping to see Rex and some clones appear, but nothing to worry about and I hope to see them in the sequel, if there is a sequel. Daxter being a godfather does have me a little concerned and being on Alderrean, I hope Jak and his pals decide to leave before the planet is destroyed. I really hope Ratchet comes back in the sequel, you can't keep a good Lombax down and Ahsoka needs him, same for Clank.
8/5/2019 c44 CT7567Rules
Samos died a hero. Old log to the head grandpa green will be missed. I really want to believe that Ratchet is still alive, but something tells me he isn't is he? If there is going to be a sequel to this story, can you please bring in Rex, Torrent Company, Ghost Company, Wolf Pack and the Bad Batch? Those guys would be a big help to Jak and his allies.
4/18/2019 c1 Guest
Retard
4/16/2019 c42 CT7567Rules
Jinx went out in a blaze of glory. I liked that guy. No way Kiera's dead. When you say Halo alliance are you referring to the Chief and Arbiter?
1/10/2019 c11 CT7567Rules
Finally, Ahsoka joins the party. now all we need is Rex and Torrent Company.
1/10/2019 c40 CT7567Rules
Didn't see that coming. wonder who this army is?
1/2/2019 c39 CT7567Rules
oh boy, this isn't good. might be a good idea for Jak to meet up with either Rex or the Bad Batch for the obvious rescue of Keira and the others. or at the very least, the Master Chief or Rahm Kota.
8/5/2017 c19 CT7567Rules
Palpatine. that manipulative bastard. oh how I hate his Guts.
8/5/2017 c12 CT7567Rules
Anakin and Jak brothers? wow.
8/5/2017 c14 CT7567Rules
MACE WINDU ALIVE!? No one could survive a fall from who knows who high up in the air the 'chancellors' office was. still nice work.
7/6/2017 c1 CT7567Rules
Will Ahsoka and Rex be involved in this story?
5/4/2016 c1 jjcoop95
I will follow this story. Not because I like Jak and Daxter but because I love Jak and Daxter. And I love this story.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service