for Isomorphic

9/16/2016 c1 ShadowSnatcher
This was great! Team Damon and Bonnie for the win!
3/11/2015 c1 nekittam
I freaking LOVED this! How dare they, once again damn Bonnie lets just take advantage of her fuck her just getting home from being stuck in hell for all this time..she has to serve our every whim and if she dies for the 12th time in the process, Oh Well! Loveddd Bonnie's Attitude!
3/7/2015 c1 staytravelin
That was PERFECT. This is how she should be on the show. Doubtful that it will happen, since the writers seem to think her place is in servitude to her ungrateful self-absorbed friends, but one can hope. I loved the fact that Damon was nothing but Team Bonnie...unapologetically. And vice versa. Great story!
1/4/2015 c1 leni18
I really loved it! Everything, Bonnie finally putting her foot down and Damon supporting her! If only we could have that on-screen, let's hope for the best! ;)
12/15/2014 c1 Swurve
Love it
Is there more? Plz say yes
12/15/2014 c1 1sandy salvator
Bonnie needs to be selfish
so yes let's kill Kai
12/14/2014 c1 7ZombieSavior
I really like this! Team Bamon getting shit done. This was a great one shot, maybe a follow up!
12/14/2014 c1 aryalayne
This was awesome! I love love love this idea of bonnie being more selfish when she gets back, because she really needs more of that trait haha! I really enjoyed this oneshot :)
12/14/2014 c1 alalalaran
I hope this plays out in the show lol