for With red ribbon

11/23/2016 c1 Nancy Robison
This is such a beautiful piece of writing that I'll be reading again Christmas !
1/4/2015 c1 12FicreaderT
This is fun and very nicely done!
1/3/2015 c1 111IheartSam7
Oh my gosh that was so perfect! I swear I felt their emotions for real as I read! Please tell me you wrote a sequel to this, with the ribbon and reunion?! If not, then I beg of you to do so...
12/20/2014 c1 BlueSky
I love it!
12/19/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
Here I am, again.

So sorry for not writing a comment sooner. I saw this several days ago but didn't have time to sit down & read & really feel it :P

Of course, there's no possibility that I forget this story. It's simple yet so meaningful and touching. And it's so them - Steve asks for favors to arrange such kind of things for her (btw I also love Catherine's CO - in my imagination, he's another McRoll biggest shipper and he's very protective of them haha). Perfect memory for them when it comes to Christmas. I love this, and I can't wait for the story abt the very first time they can spend with each other.

I love how you write about Catherine's mood at the beginning of the story. Thank God, you don't sugarcoat everything and try to make it perfect because while Christmas is all about happiness, sometimes, for those ppl who can't be near their families/friends/their beloved ones, they will feel lonely and helpless and worried. Love the way you connect it back to Catherine thinking about Steve.

Also, I totally love their way of communicating - it's like I can hear them talking next to me. Very in character _ And the most meaningful detail for me is how Catherine picks up Steve's thoughts and finishes it for him without forcing him to say it out loud... Because it's hard for him to express. He's good at proving things by actions, and this story totally proves it. It's sooooo amazing. I'm having a day full of McRoll feelings, and rereading this makes it all better.

So THANK YOU Justine :***
12/17/2014 c1 50xIAmAlsoAWe
Awwwwwww. :')

Have a happy holidays and keep these amazing fics coming!
12/17/2014 c1 Suzdewey1978
I utterly love this story! It's so well written and so completely in character for Steve and Catherine. REALLY hoping we get the follow up story when they manage to get back to each other and we find out if Steve does actually appear with that red ribbon on!
12/16/2014 c1 Lhaven
Sweet story.
12/16/2014 c1 Guest
This is begging for a part 2!
12/16/2014 c1 MnemosyneMorrigan
Aah, I love that fic so much, it's so happy and sad at the same time. So maningful and delicate, seems like only a simple, short call, but it means so much more to both of them. They're stranded on opposite sides od the world, Steve is actually somewhere really dangerous, but their thoughts on such day run to each other.

And Steve was never too good with words, which is also visible here, when he stutters a bit, but with his gesture he gave her the best gift. Because she was worried, she missed him, was facing another Christmas alone. Of course it'd be so much better seeing him in person, being able to hug him, but even those mere minutes are amazing. And so touching, because he probably worked and begged just to see her face for a brief moment, which means soooo much to Catherine.

The easy, teasing tone you mantained within those deep emotional bits is great too. It's so them, this playful tone and Steve's laughter :)

It's not the perfect Christmas, but it definitely is great!
12/16/2014 c1 Guest
Fabulous!
12/15/2014 c1 4CelicaChick
That was beautiful. So heart warming. I'm going to have sweet dreams tonight!
12/15/2014 c1 5sunshinecutiebre
Gah I love all of your stories. So cute and realistic I think. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
12/15/2014 c1 Guest
What a great story! Hope you will follow up with when he is beside her complete with that red ribbon!
12/15/2014 c1 beetledriver7
Such a sweet and heartwarming story...I really love how you continue to write the relationship between Steve and Cath. Thanks for another great one!
18 Page 1 2 Next »