for Discontent Rose

8/29/2015 c1 inviter
Maybe you can put one shot when Summer is free after the event White Riding Hood or Red Reaper even if the result is the same.
5/27/2015 c1 cipher111996
Quite the plot twist.
4/9/2015 c1 Guest
nice man... very nice... you should write more to this
1/14/2015 c1 Words and letters
Read trust love betrayal first, and the red reaper path...some way for mother and daughter to be together again
12/20/2014 c1 SilverWordsmith47
WOW. This head-canon is FANTASTIC! Could even work, we still haven't really seen Summer's face. Nice job!
12/17/2014 c1 4FlamonRoll
Everything about this could possibly be Canon EXCEPT a few things (just pointing these out for the sake of Canonness. I still love this story). Alright, minor thing, but Summer had been taking missions around the kingdom quite a bit throughout Ruby's life. Also, Ruby would probably have recognized her when they first met in Volume 2 (although plastic surgery is a possibility). Monty did confirm that Summer was dead, but maybe the SUMMER part of that body is just dead. Cinder also does seem like she would be too young to be Summer, too. (Then again, it IS anime. Brock's mom had like 10 kids and she still looks like THAT). So basically, besides one small detail, every reason I just gave has a chance of being obliterated by small possibilities. It's a clever idea that, while unlikely, could be an actual explanation of Summer. Good story. Nicely written (of course the grammatical errors) but nicely written nonetheless. Pretty dang good.
12/15/2014 c1 14Lord Revan Flame
All the plot TWIST!
I love it!
12/15/2014 c1 4ODST110
that just made me really really sad.
not emotional like trust love betrayal, just kinda sad.

thumbs down for the feels

and i dont like the concept much either, but that is besides the point