for After Annie (2014): The Foster Girls

9/20/2020 c8 Pepper
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME! I NEED TO KNOW HOW IT ENDS!
9/18/2020 c8 Pepper
PLEASE FINISH THE STORY! THE SUSPENCE IS KILLING ME!
9/18/2020 c8 Pepper
EMOTIONAL! I THINK THAT THAT WAS THE MOST EMOTIONAL CHAPTER. AND I ALSO THINK THAT THAT CHAPTER HAD THE MOST BAD LANGUAGE IN ANY OF THE STORIES I'V EVER READ! PROBABALLY BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE VERY STRICT ON WHAT WE READ AND WATCH. BUT I USE REALLY BAD WORDS TOO,AND I SHOULD PROBABALLY STOP. IHATE GETTING KICKED IN THE ASS! (SORRY) BUT ALSO I'M CATHOLIC, SO I DON'T THINK GOD WOULD BE VERY PLEASED EITHER. KEEP IT UP! P.S. WHEN I READ THE TITLE OF THE CHAPTER I GOT A STRANGE FEEL IN MY STOMACH THAT SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN.
9/18/2020 c7 Pepper
GREAT! SORRY I'M RUNNING OUT OF EXCLAIMATIONS. I'M SO GLAD THAT MIA'S BETTER AND I'M REALLY GLAD TO KNOW MISS HANNIGAN'S BACK STORY! KEEP IT UP WITH YOUR GREAT IDEAS!
9/18/2020 c6 Pepper
AMAZING! I'M SO GLAD THAT MISS HANNIGAN IS BEING LIKE A MOM, AND I'M GLAD THAT MIA IS FEELING A BIT BETTER. KEEP GOING!
9/18/2020 c5 Pepper
AWSOME JOB! I THINK YOU DID GREAT ON HOW EXPLAINED MIA'S SICKNESS AND HOW SHE FELT. I SHOULD KNOW, I'M SECOND OLDEST OUT OF 9 KIDS! MY BROTHER IS 14 I'M 12 1/2 MY NEXT BROTHER IS ALMOST 10 MY SIS IS 9 1/2 MY NEXT BRO IS 8 MY NEXT BRO IS ALMOST 5 MY NEXT SIS IS 4 1/2 MY NEXT BRO IS 3 AND THE LAST ONE IS MY SIS WHO IS 1. SO AS YOU CAN SEE I HAVE AND I WILL HAVE LOTS OF EXPERIANCE WITH SICK LITTLE KIDS, INCLUDING 7 YEAR OLDS.
9/18/2020 c4 Pepper
WAY TO GO! YOU DID AGREAT JOB' BUT I'M A LITTLE WORRIED ABOUT MIA! I REALLY HOPE SHE'S OKAY IN THE NEXT CHAPTER. KEEP IT COMMIN!
9/18/2020 c3 Pepper
YOUR A GENIOUS! I'VE ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HAPPEND TO PEPPER'S PARENTS'AND MIA'S. WONDERFUL JOB!
P.S. PEPPER'S MY FAVORITE YOUR WONDERING WHY, IT'S BECAUSE WE HAVE THE SAME NAME AND I'M ALOT LIKE HER. EXCEPT FOR THE WHOLE PARENTS THING, BUT IDO GET UPSET ABOUT THINGS IN LIFE, AND IT'S SOMETIMES BECAUSE I MOVE ALOT SORT OF LIKE PEPPER.
9/18/2020 c2 Pepper
YOU ARE AWSOME! I REALLY LIKE THAT YOUR MAKING MISS HANNIGAN NICE. AND EVEN IF YOUR CHAPTERS ARE A BIT SHORT I'LL STILL READ THEM AND LOVE THEM.
9/18/2020 c1 Pepper
I think you did a wonderful job! And you inspired me to write my own story about orphans. For years I've been writing, ever since I was five and now I'm twelve 1/2. YOUR AWSOME!
6/7/2019 c8 Guest