for Lost in the darkness

7/16/2015 c1 palmbeach
good story
6/13/2015 c1 243darkgirl3
OMG i loved this so much and it was my wish that she would some how be in that episode and get him back. Thanks for this and keep up the great work in the future. They rock together and you showed it here.
12/19/2014 c1 9LuckyStarPham
Despite how much I love this story, honestly, this is one of a few fics that I rarely re-read because it's too painful to read (which means it's so emotionally written and it's so perfect). It brings the painful feelings to another new level. This reminds me why I've always preferred reading to watching. It's more painful and it exerts more emotions when reading, even watching 2.10 itself was already so painful. Poor Steve.

"He has no doubt it was her voice he had heard, he would recognize it anywhere. The sound of it came back to him when he was stranded in God forsaken places, lulling him to sleep more effectively than tiredness itself. The way she says his name always tugs on his heart, whether she says it while making fun of him, scolding him, or moaning. It brings a sense of peacefulness, calming him down, minimizing the pain." - This is my favorite quote. It shows how important Cath is to Steve, and I love it when you emphasize the calming effect Cath puts on Steve... Love Steve's thoughts after the realization sinks in and he realizes Cath isn't there. It's so true. I wish we could see this on TV.

"Focusing on her closeness always helps him and God only knows how many times in the past he has reminisced about the tiniest detail of it. Catherine's face, her laughter, her scent, her habit of mumbling in her sleep. How she touched his wounds, reading his face like an open book even if he managed to keep still. She always kissed each of them, the most gentle of pecks making his body respond eagerly to her presence." - Can't think of a suitable word to describe how perfect this part (and the next part) is :(

This is maybe the only fic in which Cath doesn't appear but I still love and read (I never read fics abt only Steve). Reading abt Catherine from Steve point of view makes us understand more the unconditional love he has for his lady. So beautiful :) It really is.
12/17/2014 c1 GreenEyes09
Awesome story, I love it! I felt like I was watching it.
12/16/2014 c1 50xIAmAlsoAWe
I absolutely loved this! And your work; they're fantastic!
12/16/2014 c1 Guest
This was wonderful! Again, I would love a follow-up. This time showing her with him after he gets back home, taking care of him and loving him as he is longing for in this story.
12/16/2014 c1 beetledriver7
You definitely did not disappoint with this one! :) Another beautifully written story...I really like that you chose this episode; it's a perfect place to have a moment like this. Even though Catherine wasn't physically there, she is definitely a part of Steve, and I love the thought that she would help him through the torture. Really nice job, love it!
12/16/2014 c1 St
Beautifully written! The words were so descriptive that I could really feel his emotions! It would have been nice if the show's writers could have dealt with the aftermath of what Steve went through and included Catherine in it also. Thank you and as always, I look forward to more of your stories! :0)
12/16/2014 c1 22sym64
Oh what I would give to have seen Cath with Steve when he was actually hurt on the show. They never really gave us that. Another missed opportunity.

This is getting better and better. What a perfect view into Steve's mind. Just wow. And your description of Steve's physical aches and injuries are perfect. Incredible work. It is only topped by your insight into what Cath means to him.

Wonderful story.