for The Letter

8/20/2018 c2 Blue
I believe you got a review saying how gross it is that they're 30 years apart and all that rubbish and I'm just laughing cause wow, when did /that/ happen? Idiots.

Anyways! Harry would be so freaking embarrassed lmao XD
10/13/2015 c2 coolassfandomtrash
This is fantastic. I'm really enjoying the story. Please, please, please continue. I would be a shame if suck an awesome story went unfinished :)))))))))
10/8/2015 c2 1thesmollbean
nawww this would have been as an ongoing series.
5/15/2015 c2 7TheNorwegianAuthor
Awww!
This was even cuter than the first one!
5/15/2015 c1 TheNorwegianAuthor
While I must admit that I find Sirius/Harry stories slightly gross (by the fact that they're 30 years apart, and most importantly - that Sirius is Harry's only remaining family), I found this oneShot cute!
12/17/2014 c1 2Allroundfangirli
MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
I like this well done.
12/17/2014 c1 2spiralgal
Cool story. Would love to see this as a two-shot with what comes from the letter.

The tone of this story was just really great. Despite it's dangling ending and my wanting more, it actually reads wonderfully and leaves me feeling very fulfilled. I want to see what happens partly because I think it would be something at least somewhat giggle-inducing as the characters flounder and flail under *feelings*, but the tone is just so that I don't feel disappointed not to see. Really spot on.
12/16/2014 c1 Xiaoqing
Make another chapter please? I really want to see Sirius's reaction! Please add more!
12/16/2014 c1 13harryfan160889
Do update a chapter of siri's reaction to harry's letter please..
12/16/2014 c1 HeCallsMeBeloved
Very nice!
12/16/2014 c1 6Return Of The Nightmare
Oh deary me, I enjoyed this more than I thought I would... XD
12/16/2014 c1 J.K. Rowling
You did a good job it was very interesting indeed

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service