for Smoke on the Water

4/28/2020 c70 3CloudCarnivore
Dude I love this so much! Thanks for the story it’s soooo nice!
8/21/2019 c23 Raderc
Omg my country
7/5/2019 c1 TheExiledOfCamelot
awesome, I hope you keep writing.
12/6/2018 c70 profnuttybunch
I love this so much
11/20/2018 c35 Sylphrena33
I'm really enjoying this story. But I especially love this chapter. It's just so... Clint. And Rose too. I can totally see it happening. And Coulson watching from the doorway, secretly amused. It's just wonderful, great job.
10/7/2018 c70 finstermunker
It returns! Glad to hear you are getting some treatment and seeing improvement in your life good luck!
10/3/2018 c70 5Natsumi Tsuchi-Ookami
I'm glad you're feeling better! Don't feel like you have to push yourself for us, Do what makes you feel better. I love your story as always, but your health comes first. Take care of yourself and be safe. We missed you.
10/3/2018 c70 6gammathetaalpha
I’m so sorry to hear you’re going through that stuff. A good friend of mine got diagnosed with fibromyalgia last year, and it’s been a tough time. Good for you, persevering with this story! I’m curious to see what’s going on with Jordan and Rose. Thanks for writing!
10/3/2018 c24 12Ikabi
OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT THAT WAS ANTHEA HOW DID I MISS THAT DURING MY FIRST READ THROUGH THIS IS AWESOME *spazzes*
10/3/2018 c70 12SONGUE
WELCOME BACK! We missed you!
10/3/2018 c70 SG1 SGMe
I hope you get better. I have to say, this story has taken some amazing turns. I really love the relationship that Rose, Clint, and Phil have. Keep up the good work!
5/29/2017 c69 Orchid73
Please continue this story! It is so good! :)
3/15/2017 c69 CatLoverWhovian
This is a great story, and you are an amazing writer! I hope that you update this. :)
11/26/2016 c69 42DarkBalance
So funny story. I didnt understand the references to Melinda May you made a couple dozen chapters ago, but I'm about halfway through the first season, so I'm understanding a bit better. A pair of badasses like these two together? I don't know who I want as mum and who I want as my big sister... Either way, they're both brilliant xD
11/16/2016 c69 kjirstin.bjurnberg
This is art. What an amazing story you've created. It's all sorts of cute mingled with horror and self-care and healing. It's right. I'm exited for wherever you take this. Good luck on your tests and schooling.
182 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »