for Contamination of a Broken Mind

4/2/2020 c1 5Slytherclaw Black
This is brilliant!
1/5/2019 c1 LadyQuinzel
Oh sh?t...I think my mind is broken too. I would love to see more of this Hermione, maybe even get a more closer look as she murders one of her victims. . . that would be delightful.

You did an amazing job, I love this.
8/9/2018 c1 Pahr9119
this literally left me craving more. I need it like I need oxygen.
5/2/2018 c1 3LyrebirdSong
It has been a long long time since I've watched criminal minds and I was a little leery of the match once I'd looked up this dude on the CM wiki.

This was very, very good. Well done. Seriously. I am probably going to read it again.
7/31/2017 c1 13Stephanie MRV
This was so good. I never thought of this existing. A broken Hermione is a scary Hermione. Oddly enough she would be a good mother to declan and with him Ian can keep her in their lives.
8/15/2015 c1 AnnaOxford
Huh.
6/30/2015 c1 32Pharies
Very interesting way to tie them together. I approve .

~Tori
3/16/2015 c1 45DarkBalance
So I always love a dark!Hermione fic, and even better a psychotic!anyone, but this here was just absolutely beautiful.
2/8/2015 c1 2Ravnur
Oh my! This was amazing. It is different, original and very, very dark. Oh, Hermione...
1/29/2015 c1 1angel897
thrilling to read
12/29/2014 c1 56mariteri
Excellent work! This story was brilliantly written, the plot was original, and the characters were perfectly done. The story was a true gem. Thank you so much for sharing and I hope you have a joy filled New Year!
12/20/2014 c1 nostalgiakills
This was interesting.
12/19/2014 c1 12Village-Mystic
Yeah - that's a lot darker that I expected, but well done. Would be cool to read a slightly less broken version of Hermione that is with Hotch or Reid on occasion.
12/18/2014 c1 Ixtapa51
Very interesting crossover; what makes it captivating for me is in part the unusual pairing, the kind I'd like to read more often. I feel like this definitly deserves more than a one-shot status, there are so many clues and hints that by the time it ended, I was torn between a need for MORE and the satisfaction of a very well made open ending...in short bravo !