for Don't Let Me Fall for You

7/11/2018 c13 Trapper1895
Thank you for updating the story.
Love to know what was so classified about her file.
Poor Max.
Feelings for Trapper.
Good luck pursuing your history BA.
Always trust your heart and gut. When it is meant to be, you'll know.
4/8/2018 c12 CanadianGirl
There are so many directions that this story can take. I am so intrigued by the numerous ways this story can go! There aren't many, quality stories on this site involving Trapper - or Klinger for that matter.

I know it's been ages since you updated, but I hope you haven't given up! This plot line is so interesting and different from other mash stories I have seen on this site.
12/10/2017 c1 Yvonne F
I want to read more. please write
12/8/2017 c12 Star123
I like this. Don't know y there isnt more reviews. I really want to read more and see how Trapper and Bobbi grow closer & I want to see more about Klingers and Bobbi's past. Super interesting.
11/27/2015 c9 Winterfrost15
So glad to see you back writing, now that you have some spare time and a new laptop! I really enjoyed this latest chapter, as Bobbi's past is very interesting, painful, and intense. I hope Trapper and Klinger will still be able to take good care of her, and that she and Klinger especially will get to talk again. Hope to see another update in the future! :)
10/4/2015 c3 flutterbye52000
First off, thank you for the hymn...it's my favourite. I can picture Klinger all the way through this story, and you've done well. Nice to see Trapper again so very much himself; and Henry's line calling Margaret 'one hot tamale' was perfect. I could even see his face.
7/25/2015 c1 Winterfrost15
Okay, so, I was listening to the radio earlier and was thinking about M*A*S*H. After a little while a song came on called Photograph by Ed Sheeran, and it reminded me so much of the eighth chapter of your story where Klinger pulls out the picture of Bobbi and reminisces about their past!

I'm saying this because I noticed how on your bio you were choosing songs that fit the mood of your chapters for this story, so I thought maybe the song I mentioned could be a possible choice for chapter eight! ;)

Well, that's all. Just wanted to tell you about that. I hope you're doing well!.
7/23/2015 c8 Winterfrost15
Short chapters are good! And like you said, they are sometimes necessary to set up other parts of the story. :)

I really enjoyed this, as usual! I am very interested about the people whom Bobbi was with at the frontlines. I loved that you gave a little bit more information about them in this chapter, without saying too much. My curiosity is certainly piqued!

I am looking forward to your next chapter! And you're welcome...I always love to support my fellow writers any way I can. ;)
6/23/2015 c7 Winterfrost15
Well, this certainly did clear up what happened in the last chapter! Personally I hope Trapper beats the crap out of Frank at some point, because what happened to Bobbi was awful.

It's nice to see a very emotional side of Klinger! Ha, ha, poor Radar, inadvertently walking into his rant and hearing everything like that! Knowing Radar he'll probably keep what he heard secret, unless Trapper pressures him about it for whatever reason.

I can't wait for the next chapter! (Oh, by the way, I loved the bit where Frank was in a bunny suit. Man, I can just picture Hawk and Trap doing that on the show! :) )
5/14/2015 c6 Winterfrost15
You have NO idea how happy it made me feel when I saw this story was updated! Like, my day was kinda crappy this morning but then it got better...now this just made my improving day thousands of times more awesome. So thank you so much for that! :)

Anyway, wow! Way to go Klinger for beating up Frank! I have strong suspicions that Frank hurt Bobbi, but I don't understand why just yet. I'm hoping to read an explanation of how exactly a pair of scissors ended up stuck inside of poor Bobbi, and how Frank is involved in it.

I never read the old version of your story, but nevertheless I thought the flashbacks of Bobbi were fascinating. So, if I'm understanding things right, she was trying to hide from the Germans? Was that taking place during WWII? This has really kindled my interest in Bobbi's characater more! Like, her past sounds so horrifying and mysterious and shocking, and it's putting me on the edge of my seat to find out more! :)

I loved the tension you created by switching between Trapper and Hawkeye in the O.R. and Bobbi's flashbacks, as well. Speaking of Trapper, I was taken aback by his anger. I mean, he has every right to be angry, and so does Klinger. But the fact that Trapper cares so much for Bobbi's safety and well-being is just so sweet, and even though Trap lost his cool I was cheering for him all the way! The bottom line is that you did a great job on capturing Trapper's character, and I applaud you immensely! :)

I can't wait for the next chapter, and to see what becomes of Bobbi and the rest of the gang! Your story just keeps pulling me in and wanting me to figure out everything that's going on. :)
4/29/2015 c2 6cmee57
The way the letters to Bobbi give a peak into her past is effective in capturing this reader's interest in her and wanting to know more about her.
I can only hope she hasn't been terribly wounded.
4/29/2015 c1 cmee57
I'm a little late to the party, but I wanted to say this chapter is a great beginning to the rewrite. I'm hooked and definitely want to read the rest of the chapters you've posted!
4/15/2015 c5 9When I Make It Shine
Oh man I hope Bobbis ok. And I hope Burns didn't so something stupid. I can't wait to read more :)
4/6/2015 c5 12MASHlover23
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Response to Catie:

Hi Catie - this is the only way I can contact you quickly because you don't have an account.

Anyways to answer your question about the cliffhanger. I stopped it where I did because I want to approach the next plot problem (which I am guessing you remember what it is) in a different/longer way. If I continued on with the plot with this chapter - i think that it would have ended up being 15 000 words long and would have taken ten years to get out.

Hope that answers your question! :)

MASHlover23