for Converging Pathways

7/8/2017 c10 4Scribe of Aurora
Really enjoyed this story! I've wanted to see Zuko and Jet be friends ever since "The Serpent's Pass" first aired. I like how you made it fit with the overall arc of the show and carry on to season 3. I totally understand if you are burned out on this story, but I'm glad to took it to a decent stopping point at least, and if sometime in the future you do decide to continue, I'll definitely read!
5/2/2017 c10 11Father of Understanding
I desire more! I really, really like this take on things.
2/21/2016 c10 mary
Its cool i can wait for this story. Its a great story and i hope to read more soon, or whenever you are ready. God bless :)
2/21/2016 c7 mary
Jet will have a hard time forgiving Zuko... maby Katara can be less angry, and could you change how bent on evil revenge she gets when Zuko offers to help her find the man who murdered her mother? Idk her wanting to kill him till she realized he was so pathetic, and then never forgiving him...i meen not forgiving something meens you are carrying anger and hatred around in your heart, amd you will never fully be able to move on. Its like letting the bad guy hurt you more. Forgive, just don't forget.
2/21/2016 c6 mary
Genious! Pure genious to have Katara run into jet right befor he says hi to zuko! This is gonna be awesome!
2/20/2016 c3 mary
Is if the avatar...dun dun dun!
8/5/2015 c7 Guest
I love the story. I like the idea of how the story changes with Jet being friends with Zuko and how he changed...i felt bad with Jet being left behind and being betrayed by a new member of the freedom fighters and a close friend.
Keep up the amazing work
7/21/2015 c10 Guest
I really loved your characterization of zuko and jet hot damn
7/22/2015 c10 7Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku
Interesting.
6/15/2015 c10 19InsanityIsClarity
This was great.
4/2/2015 c10 16Somebody knows
Loved this! I'm looking forward to your next update!

I love how you weaved Jet into the storyline seamlessly. Great job!

Please don't make the hiatus to long.
3/1/2015 c9 Anonymous
OMIGOSH! I absolutely LOVE this fic!
This version of Avatar: The Last Airbender is SO much better than the real one! I mean, JET DOESN'T DIE! WHAT CAN GET MORE BETTER THAT?! (Although, I wouldn't have minded if this was a Jetko fic. Just saying.) ;)

I really hope you update soon! I gotta- er, well, 'wanna'- read more!
I can't wait to read what happens next!
Especially when it gets to the Ember Island Players episode! You're going to do the act with Jet 'dying', right? RIGHT?! O_o
Sorry for yelling! I just really love Jet! And this fic! :D

Until chapter 10!
Thanks SO shucking (slang from TMR) much! Bye! ''•w•''
2/14/2015 c3 29jackelgull
Jet coming up with an idea for support organizations and not steal doesn't seem like something he would do. Even if he's turning over a new leaf, his morality is still grey enough for stealing. He might say, "We'll steal stuff, and donate the stolen goods to a support organization", but not actually reject stealing altogether. And I don't see how that leads to digging for the truth. I do like how the truth is discovered though. The conversation between the government bureaucrat and his assistant seems natural and unforced.
2/14/2015 c2 jackelgull
There's a lot to like here. The premise is interesting, and something I feel the show should have done too. I like the fact that Jet and Zuko don't reveal their identities to each other. No matter how much things have changed, Jet will still find it hard to forgive an actual prince of the Fire Nation. Zuko seems softer, I think here. He's not as angsty, and he's more willing to establish connections with other people now; however, that isn't necessarily a bad thing. The exchange where Zuko is kind of disgusted with his uncle's flirting is hilarious. So yeah, you're on a good track.
2/7/2015 c8 demeter
Just stumbled across your story and read the whole thing in one go! Jet was my favorite character on the show and I always wondered how things might have played out had he lived. I definitely think he and Zuko might have made good friends eventually, and I really like the dynamic you've written for them. Can't wait to see what happens next!
28 Page 1 2 Next »