for There Is Enough To Go Around

Do
7/2/2017 c3 112007gracee
Great story
11/14/2016 c20 23theypreferthetermpeople
This story was so sweet! I would have reviewed every chapter but I couldn't stop long enough to! Definitely dramatic but mostly really nice - I loved Mila as a character and it was great to see that baby-parenting vibe. Thanks for writing!
12/22/2015 c20 Sharod
Thank you for sharing your talent and the journey of The Foster's with us. This story had moments of heartache, wow, I can't believe it and OMG, but through it all there was the love, and as Lena said "DNA doesn't make you a FAMILY, LOVE DOES. Thanks again.
12/22/2015 c19 Sharod
I kinda had feeling that was the reason Mila was scare of Stef all of a sudden. But her moments of being stubborn and willful can be funny. Love the moment of Mila and Stef. And of course loved the bed scene with the moms, Mila and Jude. Precious and Cool.
12/22/2015 c18 Sharod
Well, Mila got Callie beat, so much heartache and lost for a three year old to have to endure. Lena and Stef moment about knowing that they should have brought Mila home, rang so true to life but then they moved on for the love of their daughter. That is what real parents do. Glad that Mila told Stef about her dad's drinking, just sad she had to carry that burden. The part where Lena got in the shower fully dressed is the message about parents sacrifices and loving their children more, it made me cry of course, but then the end with three of them in bed together made me smile.
12/22/2015 c17 Sharod
Oh my god, I always say go with your gut, Stef and Lena both thought something was off, I was surprised that Stef didn't go into cop mode when she entered the apartment. Poor, poor Mila she will need therapy for a long time. NO PARENT should do that to their child. Buddy could have called Stef and Lena when he first felt himself slipping and they would have came for Mila, PTSD, is a bitch, but he should have thought if his daughter before pulling that trigger. If Buddy is not dead, Stef will kill him.
12/22/2015 c16 Sharod
Oh my goodness, I have a bad feeling that something not so good is happening to Mila, when she is either at her dad's house or at pre-school. Freaking Frack.
12/22/2015 c15 Sharod
Yes, I will review. LOVED IT. I am glad that Mariana has also taken to Mila, oh wow, just realized something about them two, (M&M), yummy candy. This was a beautiful chapter of family bonding. Since the show has been renewed for a Fourth Season maybe we can get a little one in the mix and they really could be the Brady Bunch for this new generation.
12/22/2015 c14 Sharod
Thanks for this, but I am a little upset with you, because I had to read this chapter through tears. Lucky for me I at least had my coffee to maintain me. Rainy Tuesday Morning in Brooklyn, NY.
12/21/2015 c13 Sharod
If he is in the military, he had every right to his child. But if he is going to serve over seas, then maybe he should leave Mila with Stef and Lena until his time is up. Just a thought, since the story is already done.
12/21/2015 c12 Sharon
Yes, that was intense. Mila father was too angry for me. Poor baby Mila. Stef and Lena in fierce mama mode.
12/21/2015 c11 Sharod
Yes it was short, but I was long on tears. Mila knew her Mommy was gone, because she came to Mila at the house and spoke to her, while they were celebrating Christmas. Smiling through tears.
12/21/2015 c10 Sharod
I had a few chapters back that Mila did not like loud noise. Just about a perfect chapter and Christmas. Feels for sad Mila, She wants a family too.
12/21/2015 c9 Sharod
Mila was so amazing and cute in this chapter and as they always say-kids will tell you the truth. I loved the conversation with Mila and Callie just adorable. Stef is a pure mess, but you can see that Mila or "Milly" as Stef now calls her has her heart. So Good.
156 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »