FanFiction.Net
for Second Chances

9/10/2020 c1 611Ghostwriter
Oooh I love it. Well done.
1/3/2019 c1 Kimmy
I like it
2/25/2016 c1 Janey
Omg, i love it.
Could you write a sequel pls... make them meet again :)
Thanks.
6/3/2015 c1 12jmstevens
Short but very well written fic. Liked it very much!
4/22/2015 c1 tulleofdec20th
I love it!
4/20/2015 c1 62nathy.faithy
Oh this was indeed lovely!
I enjoyed the scene you created, I could easily see it in my mind, and even though I never read the Vampire Diaries books I did see some episodes of the series which was enough to follow through this fic.
Also Buffy, I love her so much. I literally grew up with Buffy, loved the fact you married Bangel - my shipper heart was so delighted!
Thank you for sharing, I had such a great time reading it!
4/20/2015 c1 41readingmama
Some sage advice from our favourtie Slayer. Fun little crossover, I liked the idea a lot.

Great job!
4/20/2015 c1 169Little-Angry-Kitten
To be honest I'd rather Stefan threw Elena off of the bridge because after season 3 she became so annoying! Though I did love Buffy and Stefan in this one very, very much! I think you were dead on with how you wrote him, out of the two brothers he was always the one with the most humanity so I imagine that it wouldn't have be easy for him. Also was that New Orleans thing a nod to the Originals it was it that just me? :P Glad to always share a train with you, at I get to read interesting and well written stories! Thank you for sharing this with us!
1/25/2015 c1 4David Fishwick
Cool and thanks for writing.
1/2/2015 c1 1FuckedUpSweetThing
This is fabulous wow, I love it. Have you written/are you writing more?
12/27/2014 c1 88lateVMlover
The first 3 seasons are great. It's downhill from there, though.
12/20/2014 c1 22edboy4926
Good intro.
Looking forward to more.
12/20/2014 c1 camgodking
angel's story is a little more serious and drastic than anybody in vampire diaires where he involuntary loses is soul and becomes a demon thats bent on complete destruction of the world . while vampire diaiers they most of the time voluntarily shut off their humanity and become monstes on a lesser scale but still evil .which think is worst and they try to blame it on addiction or giving into ur darker inibitions as something good.
12/20/2014 c1 1ba2006
OMG! Do u know I have been wanting years for a crossover like this. I got so excited when Buffy mentioned her husband Angel hehe. Fantastic hun and more of anything like this
12/20/2014 c1 MikaelsonChicka
I'll admit I was reluctant to see the show after I read the books 2. I didn't think it would live up to my expectations however it fully surpassed them
16 Page 1 2 Next »