FanFiction.Net
for Mistletoe Matchmaker

8/29/2017 c1 ThisAccountWillbeDeleted
Oh, wow!

This was sooo cute! I really love how you took people's perception of Shauna (my own included, shamefully enough) and kind of spun it around in a way. I think it's interesting how Calem was the hero even though Serena was the one to move to Kalos at the start. It's a twist I don't see very much. I've never thought about Shauna/ Clemont before, I've always seen her paired with Calem or Serena. You caught Calem's personality pretty well, I think, too.

I was laughing when a certain gym leader was going to take a picture of the whole thing, and when Calem fumbled and hurt Serena's feelings. I'm glad they made up at the end. I hope Shauna and Clemont get their happy ending, too.

Good work!
7/11/2017 c1 Unovan
Oh. My. GOSH.

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH AJJFJRJTUI
Lovely writing and choice of words. I especially enjoyed the hilarious CSSTD mentions!

And, regarding your suggestion to Touching the Sky, I've been spotting those subtle hints of HoennShipping (my biggest OTP) and I never thought there was an intent to build a tiny romance between them! I'm squEALING?! You're easily one of my favourite authors! Amazing work!
5/19/2016 c1 55Regina D'Inverno
Cute!
Must write more of this couple, I love how you write
Sorry for my bad English :(
5/11/2016 c1 77QUEENSPELLER67
That was interesting. Eagle.
3/9/2016 c1 2FlameUser64
Honestly I like CalemxShauna better, simply because Shauna actually shows some personality to Calem other than "Hello neighbour." Like seriously how long can you go on calling him "neighbour" and saying "that's what good neighbours do" before it gets awkward? Then again, this fic has Serena as the main character rather than Calem so that explains that.

Incidentally, when I was playing Pokémon Y, I found the second battle against Shauna to be more challenging (or at least less of a Curb-Stomp Battle) than the one versus Serena at Victory Road, so that might partly explain why I like CalemxShauna more than CalemxSerena. Plus of course there's the fireworks scene, which practically threw it straight in everyone's faces and people STILL ship him with Serena instead! This despite the fact that Serena made a very deliberate point of being *just friends* with him. The only (well-written) stories I've seen featuring CalemxShauna were one-shots of the fireworks scene itself! COME ON, people! Heck, I've seen more stories shipping Serena/Shauna than Calem/Shauna! WTF is with the internet? Then again, that's probably a symptom of Most Fanfiction Writers Are Girls combined with the anime showing Grace as being Serena's mom while Calem is nowhere to be seen. And of course Guys Think Girl-On-Girl Is Hot.

This was still a good fic, though. I think it's funny though that "Sexual Tension Disorder" as an acronym is STD.

are tradesnarks of FlameUser64
7/17/2015 c1 tony.chen.3538
Loved the story! Keep up the wonderful work! 3
4/11/2015 c1 21The Legendary Falcon Fall
I really like it!I have a headcanon where all the friends(especially Shauna)ship them,and Shauna is very devious when in I ship Shauna with Trevor,but I don't mind.
3/18/2015 c1 16ScarlettRin
This was really nice! Now I'll play the game feeling a lot of CSSTD! Very well written, thank you for this story :)
3/7/2015 c1 2Pepperkitty001
I loved it, but I actually ship Clemont with Korrina, and ship Shauna with Trevor.
12/23/2014 c1 QuaintWriter
Awww! This was so cute/amazing! I'm not that BIG of a fan of Kalosshipping (I fell in love with CalemXShauna first tbh but Kalosshipping is right next to it!) but you wrote it so amazing-ly! Nice work, and you have some happy holidays (Christmas? Hanukkah? Kwanza? Whatever you celebrate!) as well!
12/21/2014 c1 15CharlotteCharade
I LOVE THIS. This is exactly how I would characterize these lovelies, so of course I think you did a great job. Very very cute and I loved reading this wonderful fluff. I'd love to see more Kalosshipping from you in the future. Have a Merry Christmas!
12/21/2014 c1 1Synth It Up
Wow, this was really nice! I really liked all of the subtle behaviors you added to everybody, especially Calem. It's a good thing Shauna and Trevor knew what they were doing because it could have all backfired on them easily.

And Shauna and Clemont have a little something for each other? Time for Bonnie to get to work!

Great story!
12/20/2014 c1 48Cottonmouth25
Bonnie and Shauna, you little she-devils! XD

Loved this, it was the perfect mix of humor and friendship and romance. Merry Christmas!