for Praeludium and Allegro

6/28 c33 Assenavira
I feel like I should have revenge take revenge against those I trust and they threw it away because thanks to it they are alive
6/1 c10 Nancy619
Love it️
5/13 c33 RandomCitizen
Whew, I'm tardy to this.

Dunno. Romance wise. Someone good for her is important I think. Not just chemistry ya know? Could use some emotional health.
4/19 c33 carolinamaiah
uma pena voce não ter continuado a escrever a historia era muito boa!
4/5 c33 XxKawaiPotatoesxX
how is romance gonna fit in all these?!
4/5 c30 XxKawaiPotatoesxX
wow I deeply relate to Haru's fears and seeing them get confirmed(even if I think there could better measure its still nice-ish to be reminded that their ninja and no they wont put you over the village)

I actually cried a little when I read what was happening to haru
4/5 c25 XxKawaiPotatoesxX
hahahahaha Eiji is gonna be pissed when he hears gato died or happy and take over
4/4 c21 XxKawaiPotatoesxX
am so thanful the mc knows more than english
4/4 c19 XxKawaiPotatoesxX
for fucks sake its that spoilt raisin isnt it
3/29 c33 joker2152
What a useless story. The author should get himself checked for hormonal imbalance. The mood swings he has can be seen in his writing. First he creates a Mary Sue character and then completely butchers the story towards the end.
3/11 c1 Dayside
How can it take you two years to get over it lol.
2/4 c33 SakuratheUnicorn
Honestly, I think Shisui would be a good choice although I originally started reading this because I thought the MC would end up with Minato.
1/18 c33 mai london
Takeshi feels like the romance choice.
1/16 c33 1Bloozi
I feel like Takeshi is canon pairing but Shisui is the close contender. Ever since Shisui checked up on Haru on the Hokage rock, I've been leaning Shisui. Plus, Shisui's personality just seems more pleasant and friendly. Both traits sonething Haru needs. But I could be persuaded that Takeshi would be a better pair for her what with their history. I wonder how either of them will react if they find out about her 1st life. I binge read all 33 chapters in about 6 hours. Hope this story is resumed one day. Cheers.
12/17/2021 c33 mickeysofine
Your character is basically an inanimate object for all the control over their own life that they have.
1,545 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »