for Open Letter to Bonnie Parker

12/22/2017 c1 Guest
I love you Bonnie Parker
1/17/2015 c1 23Singstar4
I love this so much! I'm so glad that you decided to write this! I really like how you didn't write 'sincerely, _' or something like that. This is left open ended and I really like it! I really like the way that you talk to her too. You don't talk to her like she's a criminal, you talk to her like she was a friend or your daughter. You show that you really care for her, and that you really wish you could have saved her from her horrible fate. I am definitely going to check out more of your stories, bravo!
1/13/2015 c1 49KnightNight7203
Oooh, this is SO GOOD! I absolutely love the way it's set up, I love the little terms of endearment you threw in there for Bonnie - overall, it just reads as very comforting, and calming, and I liked that about it. Especially when you think that it's only been three minutes and they're still laying there in the car with the policemen slowly approaching them . . . but I'm probably gonna not think about that. I loved the words you used to describe her, and Clyde, and their love. It was powerful how you included her mother. And the last lines gave me goosebumps. Eek!

Much love,
KnightNight
12/30/2014 c1 3Crutchie
wow oh my god yep i'm now officially upset

that said, you and I should write Bonnie & Clyde fic together.
12/26/2014 c1 47ValandMarcelle
Wow. The first word I can even think of to describe this is wow. I deeply regret not reading some of your other work, and now I must remedy this. But this story was so fantastic, I am very much impressed and in love with it. This style of writing is always so emotional, and this follows the same rambly, beautiful pattern, and I adored it. Everything said in this letter is true, and very quotable, which is nice. XD This was throughly heartbreaking, although I suppose it was supposed to be. The parts about Clyde being broken (such a good word to describe him!) were extremely sad to read, but the points made ahout how they died together and in love were so great. This musical always gives me so many feels about criminals, and this story did the same. Again, wonderful! Please write more!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service