for Wings of an Angel

11/4/2019 c51 Dee
Gimli son of Gloin not groin
9/17/2019 c4 Dee
Yavanna is the Valier of the earth. She is married to Aüle. Varda is the Valier of the stars. She is married to Manwë.
12/13/2018 c1 16Child of Dreams
You really like the name "Eruanna", don't you?
8/26/2018 c51 Dnicky01
Please continue i love this story
11/27/2017 c51 Kat.Frostfur
I would have preferred that u had at least gotten to the wedding in Lothlorien before you ended it :'( but good none the less.

Kat
10/8/2016 c13 1FLANEL
wow, boromir is alive, aragorn is immortal. i'm curious to see what happens next. you changed important plots but in good way, and i found it very refreshing. i have read many fanfic before, especially things about "tenth walker" and i skipped some parts because i know what would happens and it always as same as movie/book. please continue your story, i'm looking forward for last chapter. :D
5/26/2016 c49 Guest
So y want finish this?
3/27/2016 c49 Guest
Really nice! Wish you'd continue.
3/26/2016 c16 Guest
What is it with you and impossible choices?!
11/8/2015 c50 2MsDawnSilver-Knife
I just wanted to let you know that I really love this story. I am sorry to hear that you have writers bloke, and I hope that it breaks soon. ;) Because I really want to see more of the interactions between Haldir and Eruanna. Such as his idea of payback for her torture of his poor ears ;)
9/13/2015 c50 Guest
Please, please, please, /please/ update soon. This is WAY too good of a story to be abandoned! Plus, I want to saw more Erudir, and to see Haldir get back at Eruanna, plus their wedding... you know what, I just want to see mor. This is a great story. PLEASE don't give up on it!
~Whovianeverlark17
9/8/2015 c50 Aquafin
I LOVE this story! Actually like ALL your stories. PLease update again very soon!
8/25/2015 c50 Guest
Best story ever!" Please update soon! I want to see Haldir get back at Eruanna! :)
~Whovianeverlark17
7/15/2015 c50 4Slaythevampire87
I just re-read this story and I seriously love it so much. I hope that you find your muse soon cuz I really miss seeing this at the top of my favorites list when it's updated TT_TT
6/18/2015 c50 2rowenstar
Holy crud . I hope your muse comes back full force for this one! I love that finally Haldir is getting some love, and some beautiful payback! I can't wait to see the next chapter!
163 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »