for Monsters That Mend

4/1 c10 Humor1
they should've burn to death
3/31 c8 Humor1
awwe that cool! they're getting know each other
3/31 c1 Humor1
man why would they bully her? shes cute though
10/23/2021 c23 65WolfDragonGod
Can’t wait to read more soon
9/11/2020 c23 evattude
Great chapter! Hope you continue!
7/19/2020 c6 andrewpine
Not finished?
5/13/2020 c6 JenDamn
ok, so Hermione IS a female variation of Ron in this fic. Yay.
5/13/2020 c4 JenDamn
I really hope you're not going to have Hermione be a female version of Ron. After a week, you think she would have tried to contact Lupin. . .Please don't have Fleur end up with a female version of Ron.
2/1/2020 c23 jackyfloresq2001
can't wait for the next chapter in this story
7/2/2019 c1 andrewpine
Please finish..
5/29/2019 c23 Guest
Guess the party got cancelled
3/19/2019 c15 kpop1392as
I enjoy reading and rereading this chapter and story. I like how deep, strong Fleur feels for Hermione. I also enjoy reading the different point of views from chapter to chapter. I like that Fleur is friendly and funny, and that she looks after her younger sister and teases her XD
3/19/2019 c14 kpop1392as
I really enjoy reading this chapter. I like how cheeky Fleur is.
3/17/2019 c22 kpop1392as
Yay, an update! I enjoy reading and rereading this story. I like the romance and build up between Fleur and Hermione. I like that throughout the story, Fleur and Hermione aren't just witches, but are hybrids, and their "animal" sides aren't ignored or sidelined, and are part of who/what they are.
3/17/2019 c12 kpop1392as
Thank you for the little translation, I had to look it up and was a bit puzzled XD
I enjoyed reading this chapter and story. I like that Gabby is mature and is supportive of her sister and her girlfriend. I like that Fleur and Hermione tease each other.
249 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »