for In the Meantime

5/24/2015 c1 25Immortal Will
So adorable. I like the way you incorporated details from the game, like how the player character is always on the BuzzNav. And I really like that last line! "Who wouldn't like you back?"
2/26/2015 c1 2Kigen Dawn
Aww Wally is to adorable for his own good
12/31/2014 c1 4Oz The Shadowborn
Finally! Another heavenly being kind enough to contribute to the Ralts/LoveRival shipping fandom!
12/26/2014 c1 5Reallynotpunkatall
This is actually really beautiful, I hope you consider writing more of them.
12/23/2014 c1 7grasswhistler
Since I'm the first to review, I can singlehandedly declare that this is the cutest effing thing I've seen in my entire life. Clich├ęs really are wonderful and terrible at the same time, and you made it both (well, after you add a 'ly' to the terrible and the word 'cute' after it xD) They're both very in-character, and the only complaint I'd have to make to you is that the confession goes so quickly that it does seem like Brendan's only consenting because he feels bad for Wally. I know what you were trying to do, though, and that's what counts.

Keep writing (though I suppose not at 2 A.M, everyone needs sleeeeeep), Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and all that great stuff. I look forward to more of your writing :)

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service