for The Many Sides of Shawn Spencer

2/21/2018 c1 DaMysteryNinja
Okay, this touched me. It broke my heart. Shawn, Shawn tries so hard to make other people happy and yet they all don't appreciate him enough. They don't understand. They just think he's an idiotic pain in the butt when really he's doing it for them. He let's go of his pride so that people can be happy, even if it means being made fun of. Shawn, Shawn, I don't even know what to say. He's an amazing character and that's why he was seriously my first crush ever XD he is one of the sweetest people I know (yes yes I know, he's not real blah blah blah, well, HE'S REAL TO ME!) It just makes me so mad! No one close to him ever appreciated him! They all take him for granted and it kills me. It KILLS ME. I would honestly love to have another story where everyone sees the different sides to him. I want them to see that he's not some just annoying flee that is there to bug you, he's more than that! Way more! And they should have realized by now that NO ONE can always be happy. So why would Shawn be any different? Thank you so much for writing this, it really has touched my heart :)
5/9/2015 c1 105DwaejiTokki
Love this. Thanks for writing!
4/7/2015 c1 NamiHello
Heh, that makes sense though... I enjoyed reading this piece, thanks for writing it!
12/28/2014 c1 Half-Blood Writer
I love this. Seriously its amazing. You captured so much... realness(is that word? I don't know. I cant come up with another one that fits the situation.) You are a great writer. :)
Before I end it, I am gonna say I kinda wish there was another story to this. Like people discovering his other sides. I would love that but I am not pushing.I get it if you don't want to. You have to have inspiration and what not, not a vague plot idea so I get it. But its still a fun idea in my opinion and I am just putting it out there.
Anyway, like I said, great writing you have one typo but that's not important. (You wrote Sawn and not Shawn.) Please continue writing stories and stuff, your good at it.
12/24/2014 c1 TSLP Acccount No Longer In Use
Dude. It's nearly Christmas. There is no shortage of happiness in the world. I WANT HAPPINESS!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service