for Embarrassing things to never speak of

3/7 c1 19DesiCat
I'm not sure I haven't read this before. This was hilarious. I bet Neo put him there.
12/24/2019 c1 4SophisticatedSage
Aww, this couple is so underrated :)
4/28/2018 c1 4T-tawny
Ha! God. I miss Roman! This was great!
1/28/2018 c1 wlfmanjack
I imagine before Ruby found him Neo just sort of stared at him while holding an ice cream.

Roman: "Buttercup I'll explain later, right now I need you to-"

Neo: *devilish smile*

Roman: "Oh no, I know what you're thinking Neo. Don't you dare leave m-"

Neo: *walks away*

Roman: "NEO! NEEOOOOO!"

LOL. This fic kinda reminds me of that It's always sunny episode where Frank spends the entire episode stuck in the thing(can't describe it) at the playground in his underwear
1/17/2018 c1 2CureCaligraphy
*happy high-pitched kettle noises* Never in my life I thought I would ship this but eeeeeeeeh
7/27/2017 c1 11FicsFromAnAnbuNin
This is such a funny story and I can just picture Ruby needing to tell someone so she tells Yang and she either can't stop laughing or goes on a rampage trying to kill Roman.
10/23/2016 c1 3craftgirl101
This is so cute it made my day. I really want to know how roman and ruby's next encounter would be like. All of your rosewick fanfictions are amazing and I hope you write more.
9/24/2016 c1 5MickeyThePal
Oh my gosh~ x'D So hilarious and ADORABLE~!
5/13/2016 c1 6StormDragonfly
Completely adorable!
3/9/2016 c1 herro2u2
lol. you should have a sequel when they meet again
2/3/2016 c1 AmethystMoon420
SQUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~ XD
12/15/2015 c1 allenx14
OH MY GOD THAT WAS ADORABLE
9/30/2015 c1 23Millie and Salt
Okay, I definitely laughed.
9/6/2015 c1 5Satheon
Roman Torchwick in a kiddie swing is the greatest thing I've heard about all week.
7/20/2015 c1 YmaSumac
Really nice! This feels very much like part of a greater work than a one-shot. Give it some though, please! ty for this scene 3
27 Page 1 2 Next »