for Harry Potter Crossover Challanges

2/20 c20 Izana Otsutsuki
Honestly challenge 210 has strongly peaked my interest! I f*cking love star wars and from what I'm grasping here includes a design inspired by the Force unleashed? (I also love that game! -)
9/1/2018 c2 TechnoGalen
This is incredibly retarded.
7/23/2018 c1 11sondowth
Now what would really be a challenge if it was a x-over between Harry Potter and one of the PreCure series or Makoda Magica as none of those had been done before.
7/15/2018 c1 Guest
You might want to take a gander at the rules for posting.
9/16/2017 c14 Guest
challenge 178 is already done its called a third path to the future xmen harry potter crossover
8/21/2017 c10 mmiller25819
I like 159 and 162
9/19/2016 c7 16Dark Mage Wyvern Lord
Hey, that Carol is Harry's mom idea has been done. The story is called Meet the Marvels.
3/25/2016 c1 Guest
ooh I know! Instaed of challanging people to write...wait for it...You finish something!
3/24/2016 c5 29Fairywm
Very good ideas, and many of them tickled my muse. However, I can't write any right now, so I'm adding it to my fave to pursue when I have more time. Thanks for tickling my muse.
2/12/2016 c1 28Sakura Lisel
Hey the Harry is Snake from Black Butler is one of mine, that I think I submitted to your challenges years ago.
4/21/2015 c1 just kidding
You have seriously bashing problem, were You bashed as kid
3/2/2015 c1 lichruler787
how come when I check to see if they wrote a challenge they didn't write the challenge?
2/24/2015 c2 15Rainy Ravenclaw
Wow! You have so many awesome ideas. I would love to work with some of them. Unfortunately, I don't have enough knowledge of these universes to do so. However, if I ever do, I will definitely take a couple of those challenges of yours. I absolutely love them!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service