for The Unexpected Path

12/21/2017 c1 3Ias Boone
This is one of my favorite if not my most favirite Noex oneshot ever. I could hear the characters voices like if I was watching the actual show. And yes, I do see the self indulgence in this, but the boys aren't as ooc as I tend to see in a lot of Noex stories.

The chemistry is still there between them, Noah is self consious about his affections for his friend, wondering what would change, and Rex just goes into the situation head first, as he usually does, but still is careful too considering who he's having the experience with.
6/23/2016 c1 10neveria yan
Too fantastic for words! the transition fr ball game to the next level felt so smooth n natural. N the smex was tooooo steamy!
6/17/2016 c1 2rickastro
This was soooo cute, and hot, and sexy and oh my god it felt so natural and beautiful and hehehhehe
1/30/2016 c1 little miss fanfiction lover
Nice!
12/16/2015 c1 illusi
that was brilliant. Noah is adorable.
3/3/2015 c1 jessiejr21
This was my first Rex/Noah fic and I wasn't disappointed. thanks for the awesome story.
1/27/2015 c1 1Kunohichi8
OMG! Awesome!
1/16/2015 c1 Livy.Uzumaki.Obsessed
Duuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee, that was so awesome, I totally ship them Omg
12/24/2014 c1 19roseangel013
I haven't read a Noex story in a minute, and this absolutely made my day. I loved it
12/23/2014 c1 14twilightserius
so sweet they make a cute couple
12/23/2014 c1 10ThatCreepyGothDragoon
So I did kinda face Palm and laugh at the obliviousness of these two idiots, but I totally love the story. You, both of you, are such talented authors and it makes me so happy that you both continue to write Noex. The story was brilliant, awesome job, it was super fun to read.