for A Revolution Christmas Carol

11/30/2016 c5 Guest
would love to read more of this story. an update would make a great christmas gift.
12/19/2015 c5 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
No need to apologize...this chapter was magnificent. I loved how Bass pulled Charlie close for comfort, and when she pointed out the bruise and the realization that his "dream" wasn't just a dream. We finally got to see Bass follow through and start to fix the things that were leading him down a path that would destroy everything and everyone he loves.
I was so relived that Rachel was willing to go along with the plan...I guess she hates Flynn more. Lol.

Bass and Charlie going for a walk and talking was perfect. They have a long way to go, but there seems to be a light at the end of the tunnel. Bass is trying so hard, and I think Charlie sees that, plus Bass knowing that he is going to be a father and knowing what could have happened has had a profound affect on him.

Honestly a wonderful chapter I really enjoyed it.
7/13/2015 c4 Guest
So glad to see and update. Loved it. Looking forward to more.
7/11/2015 c4 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
That was incredible...seriously. I think that killing Jeremy was probably one of the biggest regrets Bass had on the show Jeremy was a true and loyal friend, and his ghost just proved that. He thinks Bass and Charlie can have a future if he gives her a reason to want to stay. I'm really glad to hear that we will get a happy Charloe ending, and with twins...yay! I hope Bass follows through with what he told Jeremy he will do. I think that seeing Charlie and their babies like that was the wake up call he needed.

Hope you enjoy your vacation...and I will be looking forward to the next chapter.
7/9/2015 c4 10banneg
This was such a wonderful chapter! I love that Jeremy is faithful to Bass and trying to help him and I loved the moments of joy when Bass 'saw' the babies in the future and knew he could finally be a father. This has just been such a fun read and I am looking forward to the ending to see how you resolve this - B
7/9/2015 c4 75LemonSupreme
Great update. So glad to see a new chapter of this story and thanks for the warning and the promise of a happy ending! So much angst and tension here - I needed that promise. Looking forward to seeing more! -Lemon

PS Jeremy was awesome. :)
7/9/2015 c4 bigred20
OMG that was so good can't wait for more!
4/8/2015 c3 19IceonFire7
Oh my gosh, I'm still loving this story, Christmas time or not. I can't wait to see what the ghost of Christmas Future brings to Bass. Really loving how this is playing out.
4/4/2015 c3 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
I can't tell you how happy I am that you are working on this story. I absolutely love this story, and this was another fabulous chapter. I read this sitting at work, so I'm glad it didn't bring me to tears like the last chapter did. It's great that Nora was there even though she obviously didn't want to be, and Miles was back yay...lol poor Aaron can't get Miles to follow the story that's hilarious. I could kill Rachel always trying to start trouble. I really hope Bass listens to what he's being shown, and i hope he lets them go. He might be surprised if he lets Charlie and her family gp she might choose to stay with him. I really can't wait to read more so many things happening...Tom and Jason ugh! Stay away from Charlie... :)
1/12/2015 c2 IceonFire7
Wow, you are doing a seriously fantastic job with this. I'm really enjoying seeing this look into Bass's life this way. You really had me near tears when Bass got to see his flashback to his mother and father and sister. So well done.

Ok, so excited for another update. Hope it comes soon.
1/12/2015 c2 BassCharlie-SparrowHawke
That was brutal...don't get me wrong I loved it, but I was crying like a baby. Going back to Bass' Christmas past broke my heart. Ben's ghost was truly sad for Bass, but also angry for obvious reasons I mean Bass is holding his family hostage. I am truly enjoying this story and I can't wait for more.
1/12/2015 c2 46ThreeMagpies
Hi there - am really enjoying this - such a great idea :) it is hard to read - so many difficult and painful things that make up his life.. Anyway, really wanting to know what happens next :) Magpie
1/12/2015 c2 75LemonSupreme
This is wonderful. You've captured Bass so well here. I love the details...the childhood Christmas... the paperback novel missing it's cover... all of it is great. My favorite parts were where Ben pointed out that Bass depended too heavily on Miles (so true) and the fact that Jason was in the camp. That never occurred to me before, but he would have been there - you're right. Anyway, this is great and I look forward to reading more. :)
1/12/2015 c1 46ThreeMagpies
Hi! Really love the idea behind this story! :D hope to read more soon! :)
12/27/2014 c1 19IceonFire7
Hey, this is really a great story. Like the whole idea of the Revolution characters in the role of the Scrooge characters. Can't wait for the next chapter.
19 Page 1 2 Next »