for The Older Brother and The Best Friend

3/7/2021 c191 Hope10
Man I so wanna see Kara and Jason’s ending? Are we gonna see Melissa again? Coz she seemed really important with pll until they dropped her.
3/5/2021 c136 Ineveryfandom
I was re-reading this chapter and it warmed my heart when Mona told Kara she was the only one that kept her going to win the game while she was being held captive at the dollhouse all those months. She is such a true friend. Kara really did treat her like a friend unlike Hanna.
2/22/2021 c191 Ineveryfandom
And yet another intense, thrilling, chilling, abd fantastic chapter. I can’t believe we’re on another cliffhanger. Who’s the person with the gun with the black hoodie? Is it Lucas? Is Aria really dead? Was Maya protecting Bethany, Wren, or Kara? Update soon!
2/20/2021 c191 Nicole Beverley234
Well fuck me
2/20/2021 c191 EchoMoment
Jason calling Kara my girl stop that's too cute. This chapter was so dramatic and I guess the next one will be too with that cliffhanger.
2/15/2021 c190 Pll Guest Reader
Does Jason have an apartment in Rosewood right now? Are he and Kara living together?
2/12/2021 c139 Ineveryfandom
How did A put all the spiders away in Kara's room when A came in with a cattle prod?
2/10/2021 c20 Guest
Love this book! Great writing
2/10/2021 c13 Guest
I love Mrs. D in this chapter lol
2/10/2021 c190 Guest2
I have a question, When Kara was being electrocuted at the dollhouse, did it affect her face? Did she have any bruises or cuts on her face from being tortured?
2/7/2021 c190 Guest
Such a really intense chapter. Anyway I heard that Julian Morris revealed at a virtual convention yesterday, that he was originally supposed to be A in season 5 instead if season 7 wasn’t the final season. the Isn’t that so cool? It would’ve made sense with the text saying “Mona played with dolls, I play with body parts, since he’s a doctor and all.
1/29/2021 c190 Warriorqueen
I never read the books but I have looked them up and you made Alison and the liars just like their book counterparts really well.
1/28/2021 c190 Guest
Wow, I am speechless. I cannot WAIT to see how it ends. Brilliant way of making Aria behind it all.
1/26/2021 c190 LiLuLo12
I love that Aria is the one that really orchestrated everything. Such a great chapter.
1/25/2021 c190 Princess1
I’m fucking speechless here and have no words to describe this chapter.

I have two questions though: 1. Will we get more answers about Aria’s time in Radley? 2. Is Melissa a part of Ezra’s group?

Oh plz update soon. I’m dying to see more of this.
766 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »