for The Older Brother and The Best Friend

7/3/2016 c83 EchoMoment
Aw I always hated that scene of Jason on the lift and it falling. Then he does the disappearing act don't think kara will be happy with that. Really can't wait to see what happens next. Also have a great holiday.
7/2/2016 c82 Guest
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD! I AVSOLUTELY CAN NOT WATE FOR MORE JARA OR KASON!
6/27/2016 c82 EchoMoment
This chapter was great once again I honestly get so excited when I see you have updated. It really makes my day. I really can't wait to see how the story goes further. Also thank you so much for wishing me good look on my exams. They are all finished now but the waiting to find the results is going to be hard. I hope you have done well on your exams.
6/19/2016 c81 EchoMoment
This was a great chapter and I really hope the cliffhanger doesn't make their relationship too good luck on your exams I know how stressful they can be but my last one is on sure you will do well
6/13/2016 c80 7tsubasaiscool
Great chapter
6/5/2016 c78 mrs. morgan 35
Update please
5/30/2016 c78 5LiLuLo12
I need longer chapters...and for Jason and Kara to at least kiss
5/30/2016 c78 EchoMoment
Exam I know the feeling I really llve kara's and jason's relationship they are so cute. I love how you have shown their relationship grow and not rushed into them becoming a couple. So excited too see what happens next.
5/23/2016 c77 EchoMoment
This was so good again. You said you had to cut off a bit because it would make it too long? I actually like it long.
5/23/2016 c77 silentmayhem
You just need to download the pll timeline their are some amazing people whom have summarized the entire show and placed helpful notes on all events and their dates.
5/16/2016 c76 silentmayhem
Mona stopped being A after she came back from rehab ...she was being busy rebranding person who was A at the time was CeCe and she was pulling everyone' s strings including Mona whom also hadn't a clue who A was;)
5/12/2016 c75 Guest
Omg no! Why is Cece there?!
5/9/2016 c75 7tsubasaiscool