for The Older Brother and The Best Friend

7/5/2015 c27 Guest
are you going to also do the halloween train
7/5/2015 c24 Guest
season 6 is awesome...i wonder will the creepy girl (maddy ziegler) from 6x05 (she's no Angel) will actually become a character and be a recurring guest star or was it just a cameo apperience and has nothing to do with the plot
6/29/2015 c28 jk522
Loveeedd the update, it was amazing , can't wait for the next one
6/22/2015 c27 Forever Courage
Amazing chapter! I completely forgot about that episode. I wonder if we'll ever find out who was in the mask... Probably but I wish they'd just hurry up and tell us what we need to know! Update soon!
6/15/2015 c26 Nicky
I saw this awesome video on YouTube about how Charles is Jason's twin (not too identical) and grew up to become transgender and changed into CeCe Drake and it was really awesome! Made a lot of sense and explained a few things like how the other yellow dress Ali found on Christmas was for Charles who was changing into CeCe. Mrs. D supported the change but Mr. D didn't so they had to pretend it wasn't Charles wasn't their kid and give him up. It also explains all the obsessions with dolls and puppets and generally girls things. Also CeCe found out who she/he was and that's why he/she broke up with Jason. It was really good.
6/15/2015 c26 TOR.TOR
GREAT UPDATE
6/11/2015 c5 Guest
Please do the season 5 with Jason & Ashley :) I would like to see how it play out :) thanks
5/27/2015 c23 jakyra
cant wait for your next update I love this story,
5/19/2015 c22 jakyra grantlin
please update this chapter was a ok chapter just wished for a little more kara/Jason action
5/16/2015 c21 jk522
Can't wait for Kara and jason to finally get together
5/4/2015 c20 TOR.TOR
THE PROMO LOOKS RAD ASF
I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TILL JUNE 2ND
5/4/2015 c20 jk522
Loved the update and Yea I saw it, super creepy lol
4/27/2015 c19 TOR.TOR
KARA AND JASON ARE TOO CUTE
4/25/2015 c18 jk522
Please update love the story I hope you continue and have you watched season 5 finale
4/21/2015 c18 Forever Courage
Amazing chapter! The Mona A scene was so appropriate:) please update soon!
767 « Prev Page 1 .. 39 46 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »