for The Older Brother and The Best Friend

11/17/2020 c188 Nicole Beverley234
Love it
11/17/2020 c188 Ineveryfandom
Ok. WOOOWWWW! Sorry, this chapter made me speechless. It’s deja vu all over again for the girls when they were taken to the dollhouse, but now they’re being buried alive just like Bethany. I wish Eddie Lamb didn’t have to die.

I’m not really good with clues so for A.D. I’m just gonna go with... Lucas? Or Ezra?
11/17/2020 c188 EchoMoment
Yeah, Alex on the show wasn't great and that accent wow..

Now I would try to guess who AD but I have no clue guess I'm gonna be shocked
10/29/2020 c187 Princess1
If A.D.’s not done with the girls, that means Spencer is gonna meet Alex. Isn’t she?
10/28/2020 c187 Guest
Wait, when Alison pushed Ian off the bell tower, he was still alive and then he later committed suicide. Great chapter btw. Loved it.
10/25/2020 c187 Hope10
I hope she does get her happy ending. Especially with Jason including a wedding between them. She deserves happiness after everything she’s been through. If it’s not the end of their punishment, is AD gonna torture them in jail or put them in another Dollhouse and use the same torture on them of what they did Kara?
10/23/2020 c187 Ineveryfandom
Payback’s a bitch. The girls are finally getting what they deserve after all the shit they put her through. Stealing away her happiness, torturing her, using her, putting her in jail, etc. It was so satisfying to read that and boy Kara is good. Who was Jessica talking to, and what was Kara right about? Update soon!
10/22/2020 c187 Nicole Beverley234
Love it. Can u tell me ur poll because im using my phone & i dont get polls on my phone & my laptop is broke. Plz & ta
10/22/2020 c187 EchoMoment
Don't meam to offend but I find Alex very annoying.
10/22/2020 c187 aldupotterbing
Jaque mate, bitches
10/5/2020 c186 Hope10
Did I say Alex? I meant Kara! Omg I’m so sorry. Bad typo there in that review. I’m embarrassed. LOL!
10/1/2020 c186 Hope10
I love it how Alex always refuses to be a victim and becomes a fighter instead in this story. I.G. When A attacks or tries to kill her, she fights back. Even in this season where she is getting back at those who have wronged her.
9/28/2020 c186 aldupotterbing
I love this Alex, I never liked the Alex from the show, nor that she WAS A.D
9/27/2020 c186 Nicole Beverley234
Love it
9/27/2020 c186 Ineveryfandom
I wasn’t expecting to meet Alex. She was so funny in this chapter, squeeing like a fan girl, is energetic, and I can’t wait to see more of her. I feel like Kara and Alex will be really good friends. Update soon!
767 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »