for The Older Brother and The Best Friend

4/15/2015 c17 Summer
Omg I really like this story and all its just that I really really really dislike Kara, she is so nosy and so rude . ugh like she calls Ali a b**ch yet she acts like one, and Kara never got a text from "A" she only got one email yet the girls tell her all about a, still good job with this story just fix Kara up a bit
4/14/2015 c17 Guest
I love it please update soon an earlier on in the story u mentioned the care home she went back to was burneywood like in the dumping ground series haha
4/14/2015 c17 Forever Courage
Fantastic chapter! The Brits are taking over Rosewood:) Please update as soon as you can!
4/6/2015 c16 Forever Courage
Great chapter! I can't stand Fitz either! There are some moments when he's really cute with Aria and I sort of approve, but he's creepy and a liar! Anyway, update soon!
3/31/2015 c15 2ehipos
I don't understand the whole Charles thing, I'm really confused about the subject. Please update soon, I can't wait to read more xx
3/31/2015 c15 TOR.TOR
THE BIGAREVEAL HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT.
IT WAS GREAT.
3/25/2015 c14 jk522
I'm betting on Lucas
3/24/2015 c14 TOR.TOR
Great Update
I am so excited for the finale
CAN'T WAIT
3/24/2015 c14 Forever Courage
Amazing chapter! Kara and Jason are going to live together3 Kason/Jara will bloom. Update as soon as you can please!
3/17/2015 c13 TOR.TOR
I SEE YOU JASON LOL
3/17/2015 c13 Forever Courage
Poor Jason! If that ever happened to me I would ever come out of my room. Have we found out who did it in the show? I can't rememer. Anyway I can't wait to see what happens next!:)
3/10/2015 c12 Forever Courage
Amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens at the fashion show! And I'm praying the Big A Reveal isn't a let down. They built so much up to this point. They better not mess it up. Please update soon!
3/10/2015 c12 jk522
Loved the update and its so hard to tell who big A is , it could be anyone , it could even be one of the liars
3/3/2015 c11 jk522
Please update I love this story
3/3/2015 c11 Forever Courage
Wonderful chapter! If Jason is Big A then I'm going to have a heartattack. Update soon!
767 « Prev Page 1 .. 40 47 48 49 50 51 .. Last Next »