for The Older Brother and The Best Friend

2/24/2015 c10 Forever Courage
Great chapter! The part when Jason said he started again because Kara left- literally my heart stopped beating:) please update as soon as you can!
2/17/2015 c9 Forever Courage
Great chapter! I love the girls to death, but they make really bad choices. Talking about getting Kara away, no matter how good the reason might be, is not the way to go. Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens
2/17/2015 c9 jk522
Yay loving the updates chapter 9 was great who if you could pick who would be Kara's face claim
2/3/2015 c8 jk522
Yay u updated! U should try putting this story on
2/3/2015 c8 Forever Courage
Fantastic chapter! This is where the REALLYDO good stuff starts. Not that everything else wasn't amazing, it's just that A finally makes an appearance. Is Kara in the same grade as the girls? Since they're a year apart, is there a grade difference too? Please update as soon as you can!
1/27/2015 c7 jk522
Loved the update please update soon
1/27/2015 c7 Forever Courage
What a fantastic chapter! This really is a bittersweet chapter. Kara gives Mona and Lucas confidence, helps the girls get some independence, and grows closer with Jason, but then it spirals. I did not see Kara's past coming like that! That was a good plot twist. Please update soon!
1/27/2015 c7 1xlijahsgirl
OMG UPDATE FAST! I love it!
1/22/2015 c6 jk522
Loving the story please update soon and do you have a faceclaim for Kara yet I was thinking maybe Danielle Campbell
1/21/2015 c6 Forever Courage
Wow another fantastic chapter! Ali can be such a horrible friend! I mean I knew it from the way she treats the other girls, but to Kara she takes it to a whole new level! I'm so excited to see what goes down next chapter! Oh and the Kason scenes were absolutely adorable:) please update as soon as you can!
1/14/2015 c5 Forever Courage
Wow such an amazing chapter! I can't wait to see what happens between Kara and Ali. Obviously something is gonna come up since Jason "saved" Kara. Please update soon!
1/12/2015 c4 Forever Courage
Wow! Fantastic chapter! I can't help but feel bad for jason. It would be hard having a "glorious" sister like Ali. Kara is a good friend to him;). Update as soon as you can!
1/5/2015 c3 Forever Courage
Love this chapter! I feel bad for Jara and Ali. They seem like they could be great frieds but maybe A is starting to harass Ali an that's what's making her jumpy. Anyway I think your plan is great and I can't wait for more!
1/4/2015 c3 nobody
Hey!

It's a good story. But it goes a little fast, you know?

xx
12/28/2014 c2 Forever Courage
Wow another amazing chapter! Kara is the only truly nice, independent person in Rosewood. I can't wait to see what happens next!
767 « Prev Page 1 .. 41 48 49 50 51 52 Next »