for After a Thousand Years

10/26/2017 c1 17Hellz Blaze
Hope that your Senior Project went well. _ I liked it. Cute and sweet with a hint of mystery. I kinda want a sequel. Is there one or one in the works? Lik introducing Arthur to coffee with Merls. Anyway, great writing and great story!
4/20/2015 c1 93Luna Rapunzel
Hi there! I'm reviewing you on behalf of the RLt, where your fic was named in our community recommendation thread. I think you did a great job of building suspense in this story, especially in the first half when Merlin's trying to reach Arthur and you see all the magic unfolding during their reunion. I also thought it was really interesting structurally that you showed us that both from Merlin's first person perspective and then again at a distance from the point of view of his friends: it was cool to see you develop the OCs' characters further by fleshing out two very different responses to seeing the same thing happen the way that you did.

That said, the second half of the fic did feel redundant in a lot of places: the confrontation/explanation scene between Merlin, Arthur, and Merlin's friends didn't really accomplish anything very surprising in the way Merlin explains things to them or their reactions, and the interactions between Merlin and Arthur after their initial reunion don't really develop their relationship any further, which surprised me a little because you're showing this obviously very romantic reunion scene between the two of them and then don't have them at all discuss the fact that it just happened despite them not having an explicitly romantic relationship before this all happened. You could maybe benefit from more action either in plot or in characterization after the scene at the lake, and you've definitely created a lot of opportunities for interesting things to explore as far as the ramifications Arthur's return might have on the very expansive world premise you've set up here.

Overall I thought this was very charming - keep it up!
2/24/2015 c1 7Fanficqueen306
this NEEDS to have more! i just love it its soo funny but it is also happy and romantic!
12/23/2014 c1 mersan123
Thanks, enjoyed a bit of Merthur!
12/23/2014 c1 17The-Fluff-Master1882
Hibernation huh? I guess I can bear it. Nice little story you got there...
12/23/2014 c1 Guest